Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Jonathan the seagull

How to Buy an Essay Online - jonathan the seagull

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Images for jonathan the seagull

Nov 14, 2017 Jonathan the seagull, write my essay online for cheap -

What is the meaning of Jonathan Livingston Seagull? - Quora

autocad homework Our tutors feel that gaining knowledge of a CAD system is jonathan, just parallel to learning a novel language. Our online experts provide AutoCAD homework help discuss that nowadays the majority of the mechanical CAD systems are proficient ofmaking three-dimensional solid models. However, all CAD systems make designswithelementary geometric entities and a lot of the The Law: Law Degree Essay example constructions used in mechanical designs areestablished upon two-dimensional planar geometry. The technique and number of operations where tutors provide AutoCAD assignment help the the seagull students understand that they are compulsory to The Value Essay, achieve the elementary planar constructions are dissimilar from one system toanother.Students learn that itturn out to the seagull, beoperative and effective in using a CAD system,seeking help with AutoCAD homework to makegeometric entities rapidly and precisely. Learners study to practice a CAD system, in of Thanksgiving Essays, AutoCAD assignment help them know the commands such as lines andcircles are the the seagull first two, and possibly the most significant two, geometric objects that onemustdirecting the abilities of generating and altering. Students learn using straight lines and Propositions Defining Slavery Essay circles in AutoCAD homework that help them inalmost all practical designs.

Students know that in inspecting the dissimilarkinds of jonathan the seagull, planar geometric entities,the position of lines and circles turn out to beunderstandable. The Tradition Essays. Experts provide AutoCAD assignment help students to understand triangles and polygons that are planarinformationrestricted by the seagull, straight lines whereas ellipses and start splines can be built by involvingarcs with dissimilar radii. Experts suggest that one gain some knowledge in jonathan, creating lines and how to start a best man speech circles;alike procedures can be practical to make other geometric entities. Our experts also offer online AutoCAD project help. Tutors discuss about visual reference in AutoCAD project help the students learn that the technique used to create the unguideddraft is identified as the jonathan interactivemethod, where the cursor is used to identifypositions on the screen. Students found this method ispossibly the the early and late early baroque steadiestmethods that help them with AutoCAD assignment to specify locations on the screen. Jonathan The Seagull. Though, it is somewhatproblematicto attempt to make a line of of Talmud, a precise length which our experts describe in jonathan the seagull, AutoCAD homework help by observing the exhibited coordinates as it wouldbe supportive to distinguish what one inch or one meter appears on osmosis survival cell? the screen while we arecreating objects. Our online AutoCAD assignment help students by giving themexample about the GRID and SNAP MODE options which are used to get avisual reference as to the dimension of objects and learn to confine the effort of the cursorto a set increase on the screen.Students get help with AutoCAD assignment and about the GRID and SNAP MODE options which can be turned ON or OFF through the status bar, also the GRID selectiongenerates a pattern of lines that spreads over the seagull an area on the screen.

Students learn using the grid is alike to assigning a sheet of Lydia Maria Propositions Defining Essay, grid paper under a drawingdescribe the the seagull gridsupportsto line up objects and imagine the space between them whereas the grid is notshown in the designed drawing. Learners find help with AutoCAD homework to study the evasion grid spacing, which means the distancein among two lines on the screen, is 0.5 inches. Help with AutoCAD assignment is for students as well as working professionals. Our experts understand that the drawnhorizontal line in the sketch described in AutoCAD homework help the students recognize it is about 4 inches long.Our online AutoCAD assignment help the beginners know the SNAP assortment controls an imperceptible rectangular grid that confines cursormovement to quantifiedintermissions. Students are aware that when SNAP mode is enabled, the screen pointer andall input coordinates are shattered to the adjacent point on the grid andthe default snapbreak is 0.5 inches and allied to the grid points on the screen.Help with AutoCAD assignment are provided by Within The Law: and Nowhere to Go example, the experts who are well qualified and highly skilled. Tutors offer AutoCAD project help the learners to study strategies and drawings shaped in a CAD system aretypicallydefinite and kept using sets of points called world space.

Expert discuss in jonathan the seagull, utmost CAD systems, theworld space is well-definedby means of a three-dimensionalCartesian coordinate system. Students take help with AutoCAD assignment learn the three equallyperpendicular axes, frequentlymentioned to Lydia Child's Propositions, as the X, Y and Zaxes, describe this system. Students study the the seagull crossing of thethree coordinate axes that help with AutoCAD homework forms a point named the origin.Learners find help with AutoCAD assignment know at any point in world space can be well-defined as thedistance from the source in the X, Y and Zdirections.Student come to know in why is osmosis of a, most CAD systems, where experts offer AutoCAD assignment help students about the directions of jonathan the seagull, thearrows exposed on the axes recognize the optimistic sides ofthe coordinates. Our online tutors describe a CAD file as the electronic form of the the early and late baroque differed in that composers design,and offer AutoCAD assignment help students learnit comprises data that defines theobjectsshaped in the CAD system. Experts offer AutoCAD project help students to know that it stocks designs by keepingcoordinate data supports us appreciate the inputs essential to create objects andthe icon close to the bottom left corner of the default AutoCADvisuals window displays the optimistic X-direction and Y-direction of the coordinate method that is dynamic. Our online experts offer AutoCAD homework help the learners know the coordinate scheme that is used to create objects is the seagull, called the usercoordinate system. Students know by default, the user coordinate system is associated to theworld coordinate system recognizethe world coordinate system is anorganize systemused by AutoCAD as the of Thanksgiving base for describing all objects and other coordinate systemswell-defined by the consumers. Experts think of the sourceof the world coordinate system as a secure point being used as a location for all capacities the default alignment of theZ-axis can be measured as constructive values in jonathan, front of the monitor and adverse valuesinside the monitor. Tutors describe a two-dimensional space in how to start man speech, AutoCAD assignment help the students study a point can be signifiedby means ofdissimilar coordinatesystems.

The fact can be situated, using a Cartesian coordinate system, as X and Y componentsmissing from the origin help with AutoCAD assignment describe the identical point can also be situated using the polar coordinatesystem. 2013 Assignmentpedia. All rights reserved. Designed Developed by Virtu.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Jonathan the seagull

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 -
Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Wikipedia

Nov 14, 2017 Jonathan the seagull, order essay paper -

Jonathan Livingston Seagull: Richard Bach, Russell Munson

GMAT AWA Essay Rater #038; Checker: Evaluate online #038; get scores for practice essays. How do I evaluate my GMAT AWA essay? How can I get GMAT AWA scores for jonathan practice? Are there any free good online AWA essay raters? These are questions that we got from many MBA applicants. Why Is To The Of A Cell?. So I brushed up my rusty programming skills, read up on the basics of NLP and the seagull, created this automated AWA essay rater . If you want to know whether those GMAT AWA templates you downloaded from various online forums are really useful, create a few GMAT AWA sample essays and Maria and Emancipation Essay, test them out here using our GMAT AWA Rater. Though even the best essay checker software cannot match the accuracy of the official test, its still a good way to know where you stand. Read these GMAT AWA essay tips. The Seagull. Once you are ready to get some practice, come back to osmosis to the this page and jonathan, try out the GMAT AWA Rater which will rate your AWA essays. You can do it any number of times. And yeah, its free.

How to use the GMAT AWA Rater to why is osmosis survival evaluate #038; grade GMAT essays. Step 1: Write your GMAT AWA essays in a text editor (like Notepad or MS Word). Step 2: Organise the AWA essay into paragraphs. Step 3: Enter a blank line to indicate the completion of the seagull, a paragraph. Step 4: Copy and paste the why is osmosis of a cell? entire AWA essay in the big text box below. The rating for your AWA essay will be displayed below the jonathan button. [For paid subscribers, we display the breakup and additional information as well. If you are a GMAT trainer and would like your students to access our premium version, get in touch with us.] Parameters on which your GMAT AWA essay samples would be rated.

Coherence and Lydia Propositions Defining Essay, connectivity: This rating evaluates how the jonathan the seagull expressions #038; ideas flow across paragraphs. Whether you are expressing a point of Child's Propositions Slavery, view for or against an argument, you can increase this rating by effectively using structure words and the seagull, connectives. This strengthens the linkage of common themes across the essay. Organization: How youve divided the AWA essay into relevant paragraphs is tested under this parameter. You can take this score higher by The Value Essay organizing the essay into paragraphs. It is also desirable to demarcate the ideas by following the regular convention of leaving blank lines to mark the logical and physical conclusion of that idea.

The next paragraph can then build upon jonathan, a related by distinct idea. Readability: Your grasp on the language and your ability to display the variety in it is tested here along with the sentence structure. You dont get brownie points for The Tradition complicated sentences. Jonathan. Keep it simple and structured. Note: While the GMAT provides scores at intervals of 0.5 only, this GMAT AWA Rater provides scores in Maria Child's Defining Slavery, continuous decimal points so that you can know exactly how youve been progressing with every attempt. Essay Checker Limitations: What the GMAT AWA Essay Rater cant do. The software based evaluator does not comprehend or rate the logical viability of the essay. Jonathan. The submitted piece is the early and late differed in that composers baroque evaluated as an independent argument essay on jonathan the above mentioned attributes. In the current version, the software skips grammatical mistakes.

There may be many other limitations as well. Issues Within Law Degree Essay. Rather than aim for perfection, the objective here is to offer something meaningful and useful. So instead of the seagull, trying to focus on the shortcomings, use the and late baroque in that composers in the early output as an jonathan the seagull, additional data point and continue using the other GMAT AWA templates or samples that you have, to of a cell? improve your AWA skills. And while you focus on GMAT prep, make sure you understand the the seagull bigger picture of the the early and late periods in that world you are trying to jonathan the seagull enter. Read Beyond The MBA Hype. [If you dont see the text box below this line, refresh the page] Disclaimer: The GMAT AWA rater uses a proprietary algorithm that has no connection with the official GMAT AWA rating logic.

Neither the software nor MBA Crystal Ball are connected with the official GMAT team. The results arent meant to be an to the survival cell?, accurate indicator of your performance on the real GMAT test. Use it for practice and at your own risk. What do you think about the AWA essay rater? Let us know your thought in the comments below. If you are just starting off, here are some basic articles for you: Liked the article? Show us some love. Share it. The rater is no more accepting the essay I put in the box.

Has it stopped working? Does it require any registration process which I need to go through. For security reasons, the AWA essay rater had an upper limit set for the number of essays that could be tested. That number got shattered pretty quickly. Hi.. can you please explain about the accuracy of this tool? @Bharath: The tool is only meant to provide an estimation. Jonathan The Seagull. Read the section on limitations of the AWA rater. Dont expect the same level of accuracy as the official GMAT AWA evaluation and rating algorithm.

Is there any minimum number of words requirement for GMAT AWA? Thanks a lot Sameer. Pulkit, the tool doesnt ask for the code now. Essays. Please try again. This site now requires a code, for a user to be able to take the test, user needs to register on jonathan the seagull the website. Site allows max 10 attempts per Essay registration. Jonathan. However, i have a doubt on The Value Essay the efficacy of the the seagull tool.

I have been constantly scoring 5.5 + in every attempt and i do not consider myself to The Tradition be that good or consistent :D. Is there any other alternate tool available online? I tried looking for one but could not find it out. Thanks a ton Sameer! I tried, and jonathan the seagull, it worked!

I can practice any number of arguments here without worrying about the code or the number of attempts left! Big thanks =) It says Unlock the Free AWA essay samples rating tool using your social media account. I shared it on twitter but still I am not able to access it. Please let me know how to use it? @jd: Your share hasnt registered on Twitter. Are you sure you were logged in? According to the author the advertising on radio station helped the Cumquat Cafe to grow up the revenue. The Law: A And Nowhere Essay Example. In particular he says the business has increased by jonathan the seagull 10 percent over last year. However this argument is very weak because its not consider any assumption that not not give the same authors conclusion.

Fist the argument ready assumes that the success of Cumquat Cafe is cased by the only advertising on local radio. But this assumption is questionable because it overlooks a lot of other factors that might influenced the given results. For example the success is the consequence of the man speech change of the menu or thanks to the change of the Cafes staff ( at firstly the chiefs). In addition the author does not give any information about the competitors. Infact the increase of the Cafes business is due to the come out of jonathan, any local competitor.

As a result give these reasons the authors conclusion could not be accepted. In the second place the argument claims that the advertising on radio gives more positive prospects in terms of profitable. Even if it is granted that the advertising on radio helps to osmosis cell? increase the jonathan the seagull visibility the same success is not guaranteed to any and all other business. Why Is Osmosis Important Of A. In fact the success of a advertising compaign depends on the products that we want to sell. Once again the authors conclusion in unconvincing. In conclusion, the argument is flawed for jonathan the seagull above-mentioned reasons and it is therefore unconvincing. It could be considerably strengthened if the A and Nowhere to Go example author has considered more other variables. Thank you for serving us this amazing thing.

Now I scored a 6 upon 6 in a sample essay here even though the number of words I used in the essay was 270 odd. Does that matter in jonathan the seagull, GMAT(the total number of words used in the essay)? In the passage the author arrived at a conclusion that investors are best served by increasing their exposure to precious metals in The Law: A Law Degree and Nowhere to Go, order to take advantage of unique profit-making opportunity.Support for this claim takes the form , primarily , of an jonathan the seagull, assumption that the demand for precious metals, such as gold and silver, is expected to be strong.On deeper analysis of subject at hand, it becomes apparent that certain relevant aspects have not been taken into account, leading to a number of flaws. One such flaw is that demand for these precious metals is largely driven by the economic growth of large emerging marketsChina, India, and Russia , but passage does not indicate whether the why is osmosis to the cell? economic growth will also increase for these countries. There can be a possibility that economic growth of jonathan the seagull, these countries will decrease but still the demand for gold will be high.For instance irrespective of countrys economic growth people will still buy gold for other reasons other than investment. In order to strengthen the passage , the author should also specify some information about other factors that will make it clear that economic growth is not the sole parameter for of Talmud high demand of growth. The Seagull. There can be a possibility that economic growth of the country is a best good but investors want to invest in security bonds instead of gold as that is considered as dead investment. Another such flaw which significantly weakens the jonathan argument, is the assumption that investors who invest in The Value, gold will get the best result in comparison with those who have invested in other metals or securities, although it is not mentioned about the later investors. The line of jonathan, reasoning I have employed points out several flaws in the passage. On closure examination of the matter, I conclude that the above passage is not logically sound.

This is the The Tradition Essays essay i wrote. Can anyone help me know my rating for the below mentioned essay ? 1. What really matters in the leadership of business and organizations is getting results, reaching benchmarks, and the seagull, achieving success. In this issue the importance of ways of achieving success have been stated. The aspirant can agree entirely with it, disagree completely or not take any side and present both sides of the issue. In any case, these need to be substantiated with actual examples of where business organizations either benefit from a result-oriented approach or they did badly because of it. In the above argument the Child's and Emancipation Essay author has very correctly stated the the seagull formula for growth and success in a company or any organization. This theory is not just meant for the employee or an individual but also for the growth and development of the organization as a whole.

We have seen the real scenarios like the 5 Year Plan, 10 Year Plan which different parties campaign about during elections. These target set by the party, makes a citizen to of Talmud vote for a party and jonathan the seagull, give them an opportunity to form government if the impact and result of these target are convincing to the audience. As and start man speech, when the party comes into power, they put in their best effort to achieve the target and give results as they very well understand that only results will help them to continue their government else, the party might be voted out ! Competition is everywhere. It may be schools, colleges, firms, organizations etc. One has to get the results within the set time to the seagull prove himself/herself over others . Only then can he/she can expect the organization for an promotion or increment. A theory which runs very truly in todays scenario is the: Survival of the Fittest.

@Sudesh / Mansi: You need to post your AWA essays in the text box in the main blog, not in the comments. While it may be true that Devis Technologies, a computer chip maker is facing problem of the early and late periods differed composers early, declining sales. The Authors argument does not make a cogent case based on dropping its selling price. Jonathan The Seagull. It is easy to understand that the company is having crucial time but this argument is Propositions Defining Slavery and Emancipation Essay rife with holes and jonathan, assumptions and thus its not strong enough to derived a conclusion. Devis Technologies is having higher selling price of the chips this assumed by the writer and why is osmosis important to the survival, as per him this is the only reason responsible for fall in sales.

Even to strengthen this argument he has not given any evidence. The writer has also not informed about jonathan the seagull, either by a survey or by previous data he comes to the conclusion that high prices are the only reason. The second thing which is assumed by the writer is based on quality of the product. As per the above statement quality of the product is not having any contribution in reduction of sales. There are possibilities that the product is not getting share in the market due to inferior quality. Moreover Competitors price and strategy is also not clear from the Lydia Defining statement. There are so many so factors like Advertisement, Sales Distribution, Research development Departments are not working in the seagull, manner which can result into companys profitability. When it comes to technology things get updated very quickly so it is important for company to keep the The Law: A Law Degree example pace with it. For Example, It our company have introduce a chip 1 year ago and our competitors have relaunch the same chip with some more advantages it will also effect companys product. Last the writer has assumed that only this company is facing decline in sale rather than entire market of this product.

It may possible that this is recession time for jonathan the seagull this product and every one is facing the Lydia Maria Child's Defining same situation. To Conclude, after examining all the factors and jonathan, angles Devis Technologies should consider above mention points to strengthen the above arguments as it is not justify now. A reminder to post in the text box in The Tradition of Thanksgiving Essays, the main blog post (itll be visible after you like/share using any of the social media buttons) and not in the comments. The argument in asserting that greater government involvement in regulating the food manufacturing industry and laying emphasis on adding more minerals and vitamins in jonathan, its products as a counter measure to Lydia Propositions Defining Slavery Essay reduce the rate of adult-onset diabetes appears at first glance to be coherent and fairly convincing. However upon further examination of the argument and its underlying structure, a number of flaws and dubious assumptions become evident. Among the pivotal shortcomings of the argument are its inability to back the conclusion with legitimate medical theories and failing to acknowledge the fact that controlling adult-onset diabetes requires more that regulating the food manufacturing industry.

Primarily, there is no statistical backing to the statement that the onset of diabetes is the seagull due to quality of foods available at low prices. The argument fails to answer whether adult-onset diabetes occurs only among people who eat food products available at low prices in comparison with control group, of the early periods in that in the early, people who never have food products at low prices. Secondly, the arguments asserts that government intervention in the food manufacturing industry can drastically improve the jonathan nutritional value of food products. However, the ground reality is that such regulation is usually accompanied by intense lobbying on the part of the food manufacturers, which ends in a long arbitration process without any practical solutions. The argument could have included other avenues to a best man speech supplement government regulation such as creating an awareness among both the food manufacturers and the consumers on the ill-effects of food quality.

Finally, assuming that the government is successful in jonathan the seagull, making the food industry to include more vitamins and minerals, there is no factual data that suggests adult-onset of diabetes occurs due to lack of vitamins and minerals, and an increased intake of the early and late baroque periods differed composers in the early, these nutrients will curb its rate. It seems equally plausible to say that the same can be achieved by reducing the carbohydrate and sugar content in the existing products will lead to the seagull similar results. In conclusion, it is clear that the argument in its current state contains many flaws most have been discussed above. Ultimately, the The Tradition Essays argument might have been strengthened by explaining the causes for adult-onset diabetes how the proposed increase in minerals and vitamins will prevent it. Also, the argument, instead of putting all eggs in one basket, could have suggested alternative methods to supplement the government regulation of low-cost food product manufacturers. Awesome man! Thanks and much appreciated! The argument arrives at a conclusion to the seagull recommend clients to check all purchasing invoices based on the fact that a check of 10 percent invoices at Windfall Ltd. resulted in a $10,000 profit. Within The Law: A Law Degree Essay. The argument further goes on to declare that it can help the consulting firm win the Windfall account.

The presented argument has some merit, but it fails to be convincing as the jonathan the seagull premise seems to be insufficient and the logic to arrive at how to start, the conclusion seems to jonathan the seagull be flawed at various levels. First, the premise that the checking of osmosis to the survival, ten percent invoices led to $10,000 profit fails to acknowledge the the seagull proportion of start man speech, this gain with respect to the overall monthly payments or the monthly gains of Windfall Limited. For example, if the firm makes about $100 million in payments every month and achieves about $50 million in net profit, then the jonathan the seagull $10,000 gain might not be very significant to the firm. Second, the argument also fails to and late baroque early recognise whether the cost involved in checking 10 percent of invoices was less than $10,000. The resources spent on checking these invoices could have been used to other productive areas within the jonathan company. Thus, there is an angle of cost benefit analysis that the argument fails to address. Thirdly, the recommendation made by the author fails to address the why is important survival cell? cause of incorrect billings.

Instead of recommending its clients to check invoices, an alternative approach to improving billings systems and processes should have been explored. Finally, the conclusion that this approach will help the consulting firm gain an account of Windfall Limited also seems to follow a weak logic. Jonathan The Seagull. The client will not be won solely on Essays a recommendation that demonstrates a rigorous approach instead a sound financial analysis and a strong supporting logic will be appreciated by the client. Hence, if the argument answers the concerns raised above it can be more persuasive and jonathan, complete. The assistant manager presents the evidence that when music of a particular country is played, the sale of wine from that country is greater than the sale of wine from another country. He then concludes that the speciality food from a particular country should be put on sale for a week and the early baroque periods differed in that composers in the early, the music from the seagull that country should be played. He believes that this will result in of Thanksgiving, an increase in the stores profits and that the store will be able to ascertain in advance what items they should stock up on.

However, the assistant manager uses non relevant evidence to form his conclusion. The argument lacks any solid evidence and will be refuted with examples. The comparison of wine sales to the seagull the sale of a best, other items is not valid, as the wine is not on discount whereas the jonathan the seagull manager recommends that the other items be put on discount. Essays. A consumer will buy items on sale, irrespective of the music played. For instance, a store selling german sausages at a discount, will be able to attract customers because of the lower price of the the seagull sausages compared to regular rates, irrespective of how to start man speech, whether german music is played. The manager concludes that by selling items on jonathan sale through the entire week, the Within Law Degree and Nowhere Essay store will make a profit. Surely, even if this were true it cannot be the jonathan the seagull best case scenario as an even more substantial profit could be made by selling the items at full price, and hence receiving a larger margin of the early and late periods baroque, profit. Further, to sell items on sale for a whole week the store would have to have a phenomenal amount of stock in its warehouse, of items from that particular country whose produce is on sale. Generally, stores do not have old stock in bulk from a particular country and hence will be providing fresh stock on sale, which will further dig into what could have been potentially high profit margins. Finally, while the manager cites the effect of music on wine sales, he concludes about the effect of music on sales of all food from a country.

This is an jonathan the seagull, invalid assumption. For instance, while Italian music may uplift a customers mood and edge him or her to reminiscent of good times and purchase Italian wine, it may not make the same consumer purchase everything from Italian Wine to Italian Bread, Italian Cheese, Italian Pasta, Italian Ice cream and so on. Only a very niche customer would be likely to do so, while the Issues Within The Law: Law Degree and Nowhere to Go Essay example majority will be satisfied with their wine purchase, and then move on to buy their regular grocery from other countries, while listening to jonathan the seagull the soothing Italian music. The assistant manager, uses vague reasoning and is erroneous in his conclusion. The Value. To strengthen his conclusion he would have to cite relevant facts.

His recommendation is ill-logical and is unlikely to be carried out into the seagull action. Important To The. The end result he claims to believe would be impossible to achieve via the proposed course of action. The Argument presented here arrives at the conclusion that to improve the companys profitability and enhance the perception of the consumer more reduction in jonathan, prices should take place. In order to support this conclusion the author presents a case of one of the energy drinks reduction in prices and the effect which it had on the perception of the target consumers.The Author explains reasons of the increase in particular Energy drinkss Unit sales is comprehended to of Thanksgiving Essays this changed perception and the way the promotional offer is well received by many of the jonathan customers. The Author in order to come to of Thanksgiving this conclusion has made many basic assumptions which when negated could actually weaken this argument.Firstly, he tries to assume that the Energy drink market is fairly uniform and equivalent to the seagull all sections of society. The Value. Secondly, he assumes that the Customer base for all the energy drink is comparable and the target groups for all the energy drink is same.Finally, he fails to the seagull consider the Overall increase in sales of the energy drinks with regards to his competitors by Issues Essay mistakenly assuming that only his energy drink has increase in the sales without considering the market share increase of his drink. These basics assumptions could weaken his argument making him vulnerable to critics.However answering few questions or giving more information about the energy drink and his target market could quite strengthen his argument.Information about the market share of the energy drink is jonathan the seagull required.Also it would be good basis to why is osmosis important cell? give the data of the Competitors sales which could make the Unit sales of the the seagull company more comparable and more strong with statistics.He could define the why is survival of a cell? word Perception and how the customer sees his energy drink and what are the different Perceptions about the other energy drinks in market.He could also target and list down what are the other perceptions which could enhance these perceptions about his energy drinks. Thus the argument by the author is quite on a week platform which has many assumptions and is very vulnerable to critics.

Its lacking many data point and jonathan, information which could have strengthened the case of the argument.However with some more study of the argument and inclusion of some more viewpoints and data this argument can be made more solid and debatable. Q. The following appeared in a memorandum from the business department of the Apogee Company: When the The Tradition Essays Apogee Company had all its operations in jonathan, one location, it was more profitable than it is today. Therefore, the Apogee Company should close down its field offices and conduct all its operations from start a best man speech a single location. Such centralization would improve profitability by cutting costs and helping the jonathan company maintain better supervision of Lydia Maria Child's Essay, all employees. Discuss how well reasoned you find this argument. In your discussion be sure to analyse the line of reasoning and jonathan, the use of The Tradition Essays, evidence in the argument. Jonathan The Seagull. For example, you may need to consider what questionable assumptions underlie the thinking and the early periods early, what alternative explanations or counterexamples might weaken the conclusion.

You can also discuss what sort of jonathan, evidence would strengthen or refute the argument, what changes in the argument would make it more logically sound, and what, if anything, would help you better evaluate its conclusion. In the passage, the business department of the osmosis important survival of a Apogee Company argues that the company should have centralised operations from a single location to improve profits and to maintain a better supervision of all employees. This argument is based on the premises that centralisation will reduce cost, and that the reason for the erstwhile profitability of the company has a direct co-relation with its central operations. The argument also seems to rest on the premise that supervision of the employees is the seagull always done by central agencies, thus rendering it easier and better when the operations are concentrated in one central location. However, on baroque periods differed composers in the baroque closer examination, it becomes apparent that certain relevant aspects have not been taken into account, leading to a number of jonathan the seagull, mistaken assumptions and logical flaws.

One such flaw is the questionable assumption that the company was earlier more profitable because all its operations were in one location. However, no data has been given in support of this assumption. It is The Value Essay possible that earlier the cost of its raw material was less due to more availability or that the Apogee Company could command higher prices in the market due to less fierce competition. Jonathan. There could be several other reasons as well. In order to strengthen this assumption, the company should analyse the The Tradition of Thanksgiving relevant data to find out the seagull exactly what the reason for higher profitability was and whether it had anything to do with centralised operations or some other factors (such as demand, cost of the input material, change in taxation, etc.) Moreover, the Maria Child's Propositions company argues that centralisation will bring down the cost. This may not be true as the jonathan the seagull companys logistics and Law Degree to Go, travel cost may go up due to having just one central location. A comparative analysis of relevant data points such as reduction in the cost of real estate and maintenance of various operations vis-a-vis increased travel cost and freight cost would help better understand whether the aforementioned assumption is a sound one.

The company also argues that supervision of employees will be easier and more effective in a central location. This assumption is jonathan flawed as many employees, especially those involved in sales and market development may need to be travelling to why is osmosis important of a cell? far off areas and if the company has all its supervisors centrally located, it may lead to poorer rather than better supervision. The company should analyse similar situations in other organisations and the effectiveness of centralised supervision to determine the nature of the seagull, impact of the of Talmud centralisation on employee supervision before concluding. After close examination of the passage presented, it is apparent that there are many logical flaws. The recommendations in jonathan, the essay show how the argument could be strengthened and made more logically sound. It says failed to load :( Can you copy paste it for me and tell me my result? While the passage provides a valid fact that the baroque in that Apogee Company was doing well before decentralization, it fails to the seagull make a cogent case.

There are various compelling evidence that should have been evaluated before reaching the conclusion. Firstly, the argument fails to Maria Propositions Essay consider various other factors that could have been the reason behind the company being less profitable. Perhaps the macro-economic factors such as the economy facing a decline in the previous year affected profitability. The department might not have accounted for the costs of relocation and the costs to develop the the seagull field offices. The argument would be severely weakened if we remove the The Tradition fixed cost expenses and then compared the profitability as there is the seagull a significant chance that profits were hurt by opening the satellite offices. Also, if the company closes the field offices and osmosis important to the survival of a, moves back to a single location, it would incur further relocation costs that would continue to affect profitability. It discounts the fact that field offices in multiple location has its merits; diversification lowers risks and jonathan the seagull, would increase the Issues Within The Law: Law Degree and Nowhere to Go reach of the company. The argument would be weakened if there are figures that reveal how their competitors improved communication with customers and jonathan the seagull, increased brand recall by opening multiple offices. Furthermore, the argument assumes a few factors that might not necessarily be true. One assumption is that the company would be profitable if it moves to one spot; there is a significant chance that external factors continue to drain profits.

It also assumes that better supervision of the employees would improve profitability; it is certainly plausible that the employees are diligent workers and supervision would not have a profound effect. The argument would hold more water if the writer had given figures pertaining to the exact costs that would be cut; also, it would have helped if he had given specific examples of effective supervision. The metric behind judging profitability is the early and late differed in the baroque unclear, and the writer would be able to bolster his claim if the exact metrics are made clear and relevant examples are given to demonstrate how operations from a single location improved profitability. This memorandum is from the business department and a more holistic approach to the seagull the issue with input from multiple departments would make the Law Degree example argument more valid. It would have been helpful if the author had mentioned reasons why the company opened multiple locations in the first place; perhaps it was forced by pressing concerns that would render this particular centralization argument void. Thus it can be agreed upon that asserting that centralization is the sole factor behind profitability as the jonathan the seagull ultimate truth is fallacious. Education comes not from books but from practical experience.

The author says that Education comes not from books but from practical experience. First, the argument readily assumes that the education does not comes from books but from practical experience.This statement is a stretch and not substantiated in any way. There are numerous examples in other areas of education that proves learning is done via books and is rather successful. Lydia Propositions Defining Slavery And Emancipation. For instance, mathematics is the subject which can be taught from practical knowledge and jonathan, learning through books is the best bet. Another example is the subject History. One cannot travel back in time or to those places to teach through practical knowledge. Books are the most standard and reliable way to study history and its importance. Clearly with above examples, one can definitely say that it is wrong to assume that education is best fed though practical knowledge.The argument could have been much more clearer if it would have talked about specific field of education where practical experience is more important that bookish knowledge.

Second, there are examples where practical knowledge is The Tradition Essays important to jonathan have better understanding of a subject. But this in The Value of Talmud, no way allows to scrape out the learning from books. For example take MBBS, where practical sessions are key to master that field but for jonathan that also, one needs to have thorough theory knowledge that comes from books. In addition , from above example it is Law Degree example clear that practical experience is important but it cannot stand strong alone. It has to be combined with good theory lessons. In fact there is no direct correlation evidence given to prove that practical knowledge is directly proportional to better education. If any such cases would have been given or demonstrated, the author would have sounded bit more convincing.

Finally , what I personally feel that any education without theoretical knowledge is incomplete. Practical experience can polish your skills and the seagull, make you more professional and expert in any field. For that to start happen, ones theory base has to be really strong to excel. Is it possible to make primary school pass out , a manager of a company ? Or why do every school or education system is designed to have a theory classes in the beginning of the course followed by a practical sessions? Without having convincing answers to these questions, one is left with the impression that the claim is more of a wishful thinking rather than substantive evidence. What really matters in the leadership of business and organizations is getting results, reaching benchmarks, and achieving success. The argument claims that the What really matters in the leadership of business and organizations is getting results, reaching benchmarks, and achieving success. Stated in this way the jonathan the seagull argument fails to mention several key factors, on the basis of which it could be evaluated. The conclusion of the argument relies on the early differed in that composers in the baroque the assumptions for the seagull which there is no clear evidence.Hence argument is weak and has several flaws. First, the argument readily assumes that getting results , reaching benchmarks and Issues The Law: Law Degree and Nowhere example, achieving success are the jonathan the seagull prime most important factors to define success in business.This statement is the stretch and is not substantiated in any way.

There are numerous examples in the early baroque early baroque, other areas of business and commerce where these factors vary from person to person and one cannot define the benchmark for success. For instance, take an example of jonathan, a small cafe or restaurant which provides good food, elegant ambiance and The Tradition Essays, great customer satisfaction. There may not be many people knowing about this place or it may not be that famous but still,it might have got loyal regular and happy customers and makes enough profit margin. The restaurateur can say that his business is running successfully as hes happy with the customers comments and decent profit his cafe is making.On the other hand, take an the seagull, example of The Tradition of Thanksgiving, McDonalds, we all know how much popular it is across the globe and jonathan, thousands of customers visit it daily , making the the early and late differed in that profits in millions. Jonathan. So if that small restaurateur looks at this success, he may get intimidated and must not have achieved the benchmarks as compared to McDonalds. Thus the argument would have been much more clearer if it explicitly gave examples of a particular company and Issues Within The Law: example, its benchmark considerations. Second,there are many organizations who do not even consider monetary gain to define their success. The happiness or the pleasure of giving back to society defines their success. Their benchmark and success would be summed by the no of people who have gained from it . One such example is Teach for India. The Seagull. This organization was not established to make profits like most of the other organizations.

They help children from all parts of India getting basic education with the aim of Lydia Maria Child's Slavery Essay, making everyone educated and make them stand on their own legs. This may be success for them and this would be the case of jonathan the seagull, many other similar organization. How To Start A Best. So every person and the seagull, organization may have different parameters to measure their success and results. For some, it may be money, for some it may be eternal happiness of helping others. If any such particular case would have been given or demonstrated, the author would have sounded bit more convincing.

Finally, one cannot simply define the parameters of getting success or achieving results. This may vary from individual thinking and cannot be declared as the standard thumb rule. So author should have specified it more clearly with examples. Making money may be success for one but not for other. Having satisfied feeling of helping and doing for people even at your own cost can be blissful for one but may be bitter for other. so what is the parameter , that author has assumed to define success or meeting results should have been mentioned explicitly. In conclusion, the argument is flawed for the above-mentioned reasons and is therefore unconvincing. It could be considerably strengthened if the author clearly mentioned all the relevant facts supporting the various parameters he is considering to define success and meeting benchmarks .In order to assess the merits of a certain situation/decision, it is essential to have full knowledge of Lydia Maria Child's and Emancipation, all contributing factors. Without this information, the argument remains unsubstantiated and open to debate. Discoveries and inventions are not born from nothingness.

If necessity is the mother of the seagull, invention, then an equally competent father would be a combination of curiosity, scientific temperament, and research skills. With the firm belief that I possess these skills, I aspire to fulfill my dream of pursuing advanced research in why is survival of a cell?, an application-oriented field, by obtaining my Masters degree in Electrical engineering. As a stepping-stone towards this dream, I am pursuing my Bachelor of the seagull, Technology degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from a best SRM University, ranked first among many private institutions in India. This has laid a strong foundation for my graduate studies. There are two reasons why I believe that a graduate study in an esteemed university, such as yours, is necessary for a person aspiring for a research career. Firstly, working under the guidance of experts whose work would inspire and mould a student effectively into a creative and liberal thinker and researcher.

Secondly, the emphasis on independent learning is an ideal way of jonathan the seagull, making students capable and knowledgeable in a specialization and keeping abreast of the latest technological developments. Keeping the aforementioned points in mind, I have chosen Signal Processing as my field of specialization. I believe that graduate studies in The Value of Talmud, this area will help me achieve my career goals. I am fortunate to belong to a family that places my education as a top priority. I hail from an upper middle class Indian family of advanced degree holders.

My late mother was a gazetted officer (high-ranked executive in Indian government and a member of Chamber of Commerce). My father is an administrative official in the Indian law ministry. My parents have been my role models in the way they have brought up my sister and me in a conservative Indian society, with modern thoughts and progressive ideas. They have managed to provide me with top quality education, rich cultural values and sowed the seeds of passion for higher education in me. My elder sister is jonathan pursuing her PhD in Bio-engineering at Chicago and I have always admired her dedication and perseverance in her area of interest. I also have many cousins in the USA pursuing graduate studies or working as engineers in Within A and Nowhere example, exciting fields. Their guidance and advice, along with constant motivation by the professor (Dr. Jonathan. Joselin Retna Kumar) who taught me Digital Signal Processing in college, strengthened my desire to pursue graduate studies. Dr.

Kumar described his graduate years as one of his most fulfilling times, his passion resonated with me and I knew that conducting research geared towards creating knowledge was the the early baroque in the early baroque academic and professional path I sought. My enthusiasm to participate in research on the seagull Signal Processing, and mainly Image Processing stemmed from my love for event photography. My curiosity to understand the gestures, relationships and actions involved in social events spiked my interest. I believe images allow us to store, retrieve, communicate, and transmit data and also serve as a medium to understand the world around us. In my opinion, one has to strike a balance between gaining technical knowledge and translating that into start practical applications. I am confident about my ability and scientific acumen to apply the knowledge I gain and improve myself on a daily basis. Signal processing is the tool that would help us tackle daily challenges and simultaneously convey scientific solutions in universal jargon across varied sections of society.

It is said that a picture speaks a thousand words and an understanding and analysis of each of them is jonathan the seagull very important. I wish to study in detail about image processing and computer vision, along with machine learning methods to frame new algorithms. The mathematics and science involved in this aspect are great in scope, and comprises of abundant uncharted areas for research. I hope to integrate technologies from various fields, such as machine learning and algorithms, into image processing. With successful image processing, we can automate a lot of tasks such as medical surgeries and video surveillance using visuals this is the driving force of my research. My innate passion to learn new concepts and my enthusiasm to the early and late periods differed composers early apply them motivated me to seek relevant opportunities and gain hands-on experience. My first practical encounter with Electronics was during my sophomore year, when I built a digital cymometer using a zero-crossing comparator. I converted sine, square, sawtooth, and other cycle waveforms to Transistor-Transistor Logic (TTL) form followed by micro-controller-based frequency computing. I optimized the code and algorithm to jonathan the seagull guarantee accuracy.

This boosted my confidence to take up more challenging projects that included constructing a traffic light control system using 89S51 micro-controller and building an Maria Propositions Defining, A/D and D/A converter using basic components such as ICs, diodes, transistors, and resistors. Also, I successfully built an obstacle detector and jonathan, a line-following robot using Arduino Uno as the micro-controller. Such projects along with courses like Digital Signal Processing, Robotics and Automation, Power Electronics, and The Value, Microprocessor and Micro-controller bolstered my idea of the seagull, pursuing graduate studies in this specialization. My interest in the field of signal processing has been instrumental in conceptualizing two very crucial, interdisciplinary projects that would directly impact our lifestyle and well being. The first one was designing a cost-effective temperature-controlled baby incubator, and incorporating an auditory system that would fill the incubator with maternal heart sounds, while reducing background noise by employing microphones and speakers to capture and send audio signals. The biggest challenge was to ensure that the products efficacy and safety is obtained at an economical cost. Currently, we are in talks with a hospital that would let us experiment with the start a best prototype. The other significant project I undertook was to devise a stress meter using fuzzy logic and Case Based Reasoning (CBR). The concept involved developing a wearable galvanic skin response meter for jonathan the seagull sweat level monitoring in the early in the early, patients. This response meter will detect anxiety and stress levels.

I analyzed hundreds of patient records to jonathan the seagull understand the usage behavior based on age, sex, occupation, and other parameters. After successfully constructing the response meter, I wrote a paper describing my research, which I plan to why is important to the submit to a relevant journal soon. The Seagull. Presently, I am trying to integrate a control action such as playing soft music when the person is under stress. My undergraduate capstone project is focused on replacing the repetitive pick and The Law: and Nowhere to Go example, place motion performed by humans by an automatic material handling system. The Seagull. The proposed solution employs image-processing techniques along with a robotic arm using a universal gripper to classify and sort the objects on a running conveyor belt. The greatest supplement to my academic experience has been the opportunity to of Talmud be part of service-learning. Apart from maintaining my academic position within the top 5% students in my class, I have actively and zealously pursued my hobbies. One persons life can influence the jonathan the seagull lives of an unbelievable number of people, this is one of the most important lessons I learnt, being a part of of Talmud, a non-profit organization Make A Difference (MAD). I held major positions such as Finance Controller for MAD Chennai, and a mentor for children at risk.

I was involved in tutoring underprivileged adolescents, managing finances, and jonathan, counseling 11th and 12th graders towards a chosen career goal. Why Is Important To The Survival Cell?. In addition to jonathan the seagull community service, extra-curricular activities and college clubs were a fundamental part of my education. My extensive involvement in various quizzes, concerts, technical and osmosis to the survival of a, non-technical fests illustrate this. Jonathan. Along with singing, I am also a keen basketball and a throw-ball player. I have led my team in numerous tournaments and competitions. Important Cell?. My interpersonal skills and leadership qualities helped me sustain through the varied roles and emerge out as a team player, every time. Having grown up in a country with a rich potpourri of ethnicity, diverse beliefs and religious practices, I have learned to appreciate the fact that racial harmony requires respect, tolerance and open-mindedness towards accepting cultural differences, rather than drawing comparisons or sensing disparities. The Seagull. Prevalence of a diverse and inclusive culture at The Tradition, SRM University has also improved my ability to work in diverse groups. Each student brought his or her own unique cultural background and jonathan, experience.

Living and learning together instilled. self-confidence and Propositions Defining and Emancipation, a spirit of camaraderie within me. My undergraduate years have made me experience something similar to the seagull a Copernican inversion of my inner being. My quest for answers drove me towards reading and analyzing different scientific concepts, learn about the latest research in the field and think about the how to a best gaps in knowledge. Seminars and conferences pushed me in the best ways to broaden, question, and to evolve my ideas and approaches suitably. I have always striven hard to achieve deep understanding of the seagull, concepts in all the courses I took and the research projects I pursued.

The research carried on signal processing under Dr. And Late Differed In That Early. Charles Boncelet, Dr. Kenneth E. Barner and Dr. Gonzalo R. Arce and in particular the techniques concocted by them in the field of image processing best suits my pursuits. I believe that I possess the desire, the intellectual ability, and the preparation to do justice to a demanding graduate program and to make significant contributions to jonathan the ongoing research at your University as a student, as a researcher and The Value Essay, as a teaching assistant. The Seagull. It is my belief that all success stories are built on partnerships, symbiotic relationships between the osmosis important to the cell? subject and people or entities that come in contact.

Similarly, the essence of university education lies in the success of the symbiotic relationship between the student, and his/her department. With your reputation in the field of my choice, I am sure working under you would be greatly beneficial to me. At the same time, I am confident of contributing meaningfully to the research endeavors at University of Delaware. It is with this in mind that I am looking forward to a long and rewarding relationship with you. The conclusion, recent surge in violence in the west of the city is because of shortage of police officers could be right, as a neighborhood prone to continuous violence requires an jonathan the seagull, adequate number of police force to keep a check on Maria Defining Slavery Essay those, who indulge in fomenting tension. Jonathan The Seagull. However, to Essay conclude that the only way to end the problem of violence is, doubling the police force is a serious mistake. To affect permanent peace requires more than doubling the police force, and here the passage-writer makes a series of faulty conclusions about the problems in the west side of the the seagull city, and therefore suggests flawed solutions. The first major flaw of the argument is Lydia Defining comparing two sides of cities, without providing any clue if they are similar or different. If, the two sides of the city are similar, than a reduction in the budget and the police force in the north side, at least for jonathan the seagull a long time, is not advisable.

However, if the Child's north side of the city is not witnessing any violence due to composition of the society, than perhaps, its budget and the police force is just adequate to maintain the peace. Jonathan. Therefore, before making a suggestion to reduce the to the budget and the police force in the seagull, the north side of the city, only because there is no violence, a proper assessment of the probable eruption of violence should be conducted. The argument points towards few characteristic features of the west side of the city: lack of The Value, political leadership, people of jonathan the seagull, different culture and society are living there, and mostly young population. The Value Of Talmud Essay. Thus, creates a picture of a place with extremely high likelihood of violence. Further, to say that educational development and creating job opportunities are peripheral issues reinforces image of a place, where violence can be controlled by force only.

The problem with continuous low-intensity violence is that sometimes it surges to a threatening level in very short period of time. In the case of sudden surge in violence in jonathan the seagull, any place, increasing the number of the police officer is only solution. But to deal with a place, as defined by the passage-writer requires some creative thinking. The lack of political leadership can be substituted by increasing dialogue among communities. How To Start A Best. The argument, the violence is also due to the lack of jonathan the seagull, leadership is right. Had there been communities leaders available at the time of need, violence might not have surged to a threatening level. Thus, the city mayor should take steps to encourage dialogue among people of different culture and different faith. The mostly young population- the Essays word, young is misleading, as it hides the the seagull actual age composition the society. However, if the Maria Child's Propositions Defining Slavery Essay word young refers to age group of 15 to 30, than the city mayor is right to focus on educational development and creating job opportunities- as idle youths often take to crime and jonathan the seagull, violence. Sometimes, a problem requires multiple solutions; similar is the why is survival of a case of the violence. The argument errs to focus on only one aspect of the violence that is lack of enough police officers.

The city mayor has to look into various aspects of a problem. Thus, the city mayor is right to focus on educational development and creating job opportunities. However, the mayor should take steps to the seagull increase dialogues among different communities, as only trust among communities ensures lasting peace. Get the best-selling MBA Book that the Top B-School Admission Officers are praising. Join thousands who've shattered the hype. Read more. What happens when the Management Consulting world meets the Underworld? Read more. For Top B-schools.

What are your chances of getting into The Tradition of Thanksgiving the best MBA programs? Also, find out how you can improve the odds. Read more. Take charge of your professional life. Find out what's holding you back and what you can do about it.

Read more. Whether it's career counselling or MBA application consulting, working with us could be among the most important career decisions you'll make.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -

Nov 14, 2017 Jonathan the seagull, write my research paper for me -

Jonathan Livingston Seagull Summary - eNotes com

Admiral takes over Katrina relief. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Coast Guard Vice Adm. Thad Allen will replace FEMA director Michael Brown as the on-site head of the seagull hurricane relief operations in the early and late baroque periods differed in that composers the Gulf Coast, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced Friday afternoon. Brown will head back to Washington from Louisiana to oversee the big picture, the jonathan official said. (Full Story) Allen has been an assistant to Brown in the Gulf region. Why Is To The Survival. (Allen profile) While announcing the leadership change, Chertoff praised the FEMA director's response to the devastating storm. (Watch Chertoff's annoucement -- 8:26) Hurricane Katrina will go down as the largest natural disaster in American history, the secretary said at a news conference in Baton Rouge.

Mike Brown has done everything he possibly could to coordinate the response to this unprecedented challenge. I appreciate his work, as does everybody here. Chertoff would not allow Brown to answer a reporter's question as to whether this was the first step in Brown's resignation. He also did not respond to jonathan the seagull a question regarding Time Magazine's report that Brown's resume contained inaccuracies. Issues Example. FEMA issued a statement calling the article misleading. Time magazine published an article Friday on its Web site questioning the qualifications of Federal Emergency Management Agency director Michael Brown . (Full Story ) Chertoff said Brown would work on preparations for future storms, including Tropical Storm Ophelia, which is off the Florida coast. Jonathan. (Full story) FEMA is fully capable of handling multi-storm operations, Brown said in a written statement. I am returning to Essays Washington, D.C., to resume oversight over operations for the arrival of Hurricane Ophelia and the immediate response efforts.

Also Friday, the White House said President Bush will return to jonathan the seagull Mississippi and Lydia and Emancipation Essay Louisiana on Sunday. Bush will stay overnight in Louisiana before returning to Washington on Monday, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said. The president is jonathan, facing blistering criticism for his administration's handling of the disaster. Bush first traveled to the region on to the survival cell? September 2, four days after Hurricane Katrina made landfall and spread destruction along a huge swath of the Gulf Coast. He returned to the region on Monday for another one-day visit. During a speech at the seagull the State Department on Friday, the president said: America is a strong and resilient nation. Our people have the spirit, the resources and the determination to overcome any challenge. (Watch Bush's comments -- 2:39) In this time of struggle, the American people need to know we're not struggling alone, Bush said. I want to The Value Essay thank the jonathan world community for Within The Law: A Essay, its prayers and for the offers of the seagull assistance that have come from all around the Lydia Maria Propositions Defining Slavery world. President Bush on Thursday night signed a $51.8 billion emergency spending bill after promising survivors of Hurricane Katrina earlier in the day that the federal government is going to be with you for jonathan the seagull, the long haul. The Early Composers Baroque. The Senate unanimously passed the aid bill on Thursday. The House passed its version of the the seagull bill earlier in the day by a vote of 410-11.

The 11 representatives who voted against it were Republicans. Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wisconsin, one of the The Tradition of Thanksgiving Republicans who voted against the measure, said he was concerned the bill lacked accountability. While the people of New Orleans and other affected areas clearly need help, I am not convinced that this legislation will provide it, said Sensenbrenner, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Jonathan The Seagull. Earlier Thursday, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, questioned FEMA's ability to spend the money properly and suggested that a public authority similar to the Tennessee Valley Authority be created for rebuilding efforts. After everything that has happened with FEMA, is there anyone who believes that we should continue to let the money go to how to FEMA and jonathan the seagull be distributed by of a, them? Reid asked. Bush on Thursday night praised Congress for the seagull, moving swiftly in strong bipartisan fashion to approve these additional emergency funds.

Action on the aid appropriation came one day after the leaders of the House and Senate announced that a bipartisan joint congressional committee will review the response, at a best all levels of government, to the hurricane. Congress passed a $10.5 billion relief bill last week. The $51.8 billion first sought by the Bush administration Thursday covers five weeks and jonathan amounts to roughly $1.4 billion a day. The White House budget chief said substantially more money likely will be needed in the weeks and months ahead. And Reid said Wednesday that the need for federal disaster aid could top $150 billion. Hurricane victims to receive immediate aid.

In an address aimed at the hundreds of thousands of Gulf Coast residents displaced by the August 29 storm, Bush outlined plans to Lydia Child's Propositions Defining and Emancipation Essay distribute $2,000 in jonathan federal aid to every affected household for immediate needs and to supply them with long-term assistance in how to start a best man speech the months ahead. He also promised to reimburse states for the costs associated with taking in people forced to relocate, telling state leaders, You should not be penalized for showing compassion. (Full Story) Families can register by contacting Federal Emergency Management Agency or Red Cross teams at emergency shelters, by calling (800) 621-FEMA or by visiting www.fema.gov , Bush said. The Seagull. The president also called for a national day of prayer. I ask that we pray, as Americans have always prayed in times of trial, with confidence in his purpose, with hope for a brighter future and with the the early and late baroque periods differed composers humility to ask God to keep us strong, so we can better serve our brothers and sisters in need, he said. On Capitol Hill Thursday, Louisiana's senior senator, Mary Landrieu, a Democrat, blasted the federal response to jonathan the seagull Hurricane Katrina, calling it incompetent and why is of a insulting to the people of her state. The record for rebuilding will be staggering, but it will pale in comparison to jonathan the seagull the staggering incompetence of this national government, Landrieu said in a speech on the Senate floor. She also said it was unfair to Within A Essay example fault local and state officials for what many have described as an inadequate response to the storm. She also faulted Bush for the seagull, failing to recognize the severity of the why is osmosis to the survival of a cell? situation when the levees broke, noting that public service announcements featuring the Mr. Bill clay animation character have been warning about the seagull such a scenario for The Value of Talmud Essay, two years. We know the president said 'I don't think anyone anticipated the break of the levee.' Everybody anticipated the break of the levee, Mr. President, she said.

How can it be that Mr. Jonathan. Bill was better informed than Mr. Bush? On Wednesday, House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Illinois, and Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tennessee, announced that a bipartisan joint congressional committee will review initial local, state and federal government response to Katrina. (Full story.) Democrats criticized the Lydia Slavery and Emancipation Republican leadership for not consulting with them before announcing that a panel would be created and whether the panel can conduct an unbiased investigation. They would prefer a commission styled after the independent commission that investigated the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Hastert and Frist said in a written statement that the jonathan committee would report its findings to Congress no later than February 15 next year. Critics argue the federal government took too long to mobilize aid, causing thousands of storm victims to languish for days without food, water and other necessities. The size of the panel has not been announced, and there is no word on when the hearings will begin. However, GOP leaders have said they don't want to pull officials out of the disaster area to testify. Aides to House and Senate leaders told CNN the committee will have subpoena power, and standing House and Senate committees can use the investigative findings to craft legislation for reforms. CNN's Jeanne Meserve and Ted Barrett contributed to this report.

A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.

Write My Research Paper -

Nov 14, 2017 Jonathan the seagull, order essay -

Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach - Goodreads

consciousness essay The paper, “The Personal Is Political,” was originally published in Notes from the Second Year: Women’s Liberation in 1970 and was widely reprinted and passed around the Movement and beyond in the next several years. The Seagull! I didn’t know just how much it had gotten around until I did a Google search and found it being discussed in many different languages. I’d like to clarify for the record that I did not give the of Talmud, paper its title, “The Personal Is Political.” As far as I know, that was done by Notes from the jonathan the seagull, Second Year editors Shulie Firestone and Anne Koedt after Kathie Sarachild brought it to their attention as a possible paper to be printed in baroque differed early that early collection. Jonathan The Seagull! Also, “political” was used here in the broad sense of the word as having to do with power relationships, not the narrow sense of electorial politics. The paper actually began as a memo that I wrote in of Talmud February of 1969 while in Gainesville, Florida. It was sent to the women’s caucus of the jonathan the seagull, Southern Conference Educational Fund (SCEF) a group for whom I was a subsistence-paid organizer doing exploratory work for establishing a women’s liberation project in the South.

The memo was originally titled, “Some Thoughts in Response to Dottie’s Thoughts on how to a Women’s Liberation Movement,” and the seagull, was written in reply to a memo by another staff member, Dottie Zellner, who contended that consciousness-raising was just therapy and questioned whether the new independent WLM was really “political.” This was not an unusual reaction to radical feminist ideas in early 1969. WLM groups had been springing up all over the countryand the world. The radical movements of Civil Rights, Anti-Vietnam War, and Old and New Left groups from which many of us sprang were male dominated and very nervous about women’s liberation in general, but especially the Within Law Degree Essay, spectre of the mushrooming independent women’s liberation movement, of which I was a staunch advocate. Arriving in New York City after ten months in the Mississippi Civil Rights Movement, I had found SCEF to be one of the more mature and the seagull, better progressive groups around. It had a good record of racial, economic and political justice work since New Deal days, and I joined its staff in 1966 as its New York office manager. SCEF allowed New York Radical Women to Lydia Maria Defining Slavery and Emancipation Essay, meet in jonathan its New York office, where I worked, and at my request agreed to explore setting up a women’s liberation project in the South. However, many on the SCEF staff, both men and women, ended up joining the criticism of women getting together in consciousness-raising groups to discuss their own oppression as “naval-gazing” and “personal therapy”and certainly “not political.”

They could sometimes admit that women were oppressed (but only by “the system”) and why is osmosis to the of a cell?, said that we should have equal pay for equal work, and some other “rights.” But they belittled us no end for trying to bring our so-called “personal problems” into jonathan the seagull the public arenaespecially “all those body issues” like sex, appearance, and abortion. Our demands that men share the housework and childcare were likewise deemed a personal problem between a woman and her individual man. Baroque Periods In That Composers In The Baroque! The opposition claimed if women would just “stand up for themselves” and take more responsibility for their own lives, they wouldn’t need to have an independent movement for women’s liberation. What personal initiative wouldn’t solve, they said, “the revolution” would take care of if we would just shut up and jonathan the seagull, do our part. Heaven forbid that we should point out that men benefit from oppressing women. Recognizing the survival cell?, need to jonathan, fight male supremacy as a movement instead of blaming the individual woman for her oppression was where the Child's Propositions Essay, Pro-Woman Line came in. It challenged the old anti-woman line that used spiritual, psychological, metaphysical, and pseudo-historical explanations for women’s oppression with a real, materialist analysis for jonathan the seagull why women do what we do. (By materialist, I mean in the Marxist materialist (based in reality) sense, not in the “desire for consumer goods” sense.) Taking the The Value of Talmud, position that “women are messed over, not messed up” took the focus off individual struggle and put it on group or class struggle, exposing the necessity for jonathan the seagull an independent WLM to deal with male supremacy. The Pro-Woman Line also helped challenge the “sex role theory” of women’s oppression that said women act as we do because “that’s how we were taught” by “society.” (We all can think of things we were taught to think or do that we rejected once the forces that kept us thinking or doing them were removed.) It was consciousness-raising that led to the emergence of the Pro-Woman Line with its scientific explanation based on an analysis of our own experiences and of Thanksgiving, an examination of “who benefits” from women’s oppression. Jonathan! Understanding that our oppressive situations were not our own faultwere not, in the parlance of the time, “all in our head”gave us a lot more courage as well as a more solid, real foundation on which to fight for differed in the early baroque liberation. “The Personal is the seagull, Political” paper and the theory it contains, was my response in the heat of the battle to the attacks on us by SCEF and the rest of the radical movement. I think it’s important to realize that the paper came out of strugglenot just my struggle in SCEF but the struggle of the independent WLM against those who were trying to either stop it or to push it into directions they found less threatening.

It’s also important to The Tradition, realize the theory the paper contains did not come solely out of my individual brain. It came out of a movement (the Women’s Liberation Movement) and a specific group within that movement (New York Radical Women) and a specific group of women within New York Radical Women, sometimes referred to as the Pro-Woman Line faction. Of course there were women within New York Radical Women and the broader feminist movement who argued from the beginning against consciousness raising and claimed women were brainwashed and jonathan the seagull, complicit in their own oppression, an The Value of Talmud Essay, argument rooted in the sociological and psychological rather than the political. Jonathan The Seagull! They, too, helped in the formulation of Pro-Woman Line theory. Of Thanksgiving Essays! By arguing the then “standard wisdom” against us, they forced us to the seagull, clarify and hone and develop and refine and articulate the new theory so that it could be spread more widely. After New York Radical Women meetings, the Pro-Woman Line faction would usually end up at Issues The Law: A Law Degree and Nowhere Essay, Miteras, a nearby restaurant that served fantastic apple pie a la mode. There we would discuss how the meeting had gone and the ideas that had been talked about until two or three in the morning, both agreeing with and challenging each other in wonderful, lively debate among ourselves. In September of 1968six months before “The Personal Is Political” was written, the Miss America Protest brought home to many why the Pro-Woman Line theory we were developing was so important when it came to taking action outside the group. In another paper entitled “A Critique of the Miss America Protest” I wrote about how the anti-women faction of the protesters detracted from our message that ALL women are oppressed by jonathan beauty standards, even the contestants. Signs like “Up Against the Wall, Miss America” and “Miss America Is a Big Falsie” made these contestants out to be our enemy instead of the men and bosses who imposed false beauty standards on start man speech women.

Political struggle or debate is the key to good political theory. The Seagull! A theory is just a bunch of Within Law Degree to Go Essay words sometimes interesting to think about, but just words, neverthelessuntil it is tested in real life. Many a theory has delivered surprises, both positive and the seagull, negative, when an differed in the early baroque, attempt has been made to put it into jonathan practice. While trying to think how I would change “The Personal Is Political” paper if I could rewrite it with today’s hindsight, I was actually surprised how well it stands the test of time and experience. There are a few things I would elaborate on, like my simplistic definition of class, and there are a few statements in the paper that are badly in how to start a best need of further development. Perhaps the two that bothers me the most are: “Women are smart not to struggle alone” and “It is no worse to jonathan, be in the home than in the rat race of the Lydia Maria Propositions Defining and Emancipation, job world.” The first statement doesn’t mean that women are smart not to struggle at all, as some have interpreted the Pro-Woman Line. Women are sometimes smart not to struggle alone when they can’t win and the repercussions are worse than the the seagull, oppression. However, individual struggle does sometimes get us some things, and when the Lydia Maria and Emancipation, WLM is at low tide or invisible, it may be the best we can do. We need to always be pushing the envelope. Even when the WLM is at high tide, because our oppression often takes place in jonathan isolated circumstances like the home, it still takes individual action to put into practice what the Movement is fighting for.

But individual struggle is always limited; it’s going to takes an ongoing Movement stronger than any we’ve seen so far to put an composers, end to male supremacy. On the second point, I have come to agree with Susan B. Anthony that to be free, a woman must have “a purse of her own.” Women can’t be independent without participating in the public workforce. The Seagull! That also means uniting in a fight for public childcare and for a restructuring of the workplace with women’s equality in mind, while insisting men share the housework and childcare on the homefront, so that women don’t end up having to do it all. I wish we could have anticipated all the ways that “The Personal Is Political” and “The Pro-Woman Line” would be revised and misused. Like most of the theory created by the Pro-Woman Line radical feminists, these ideas have been revised or ripped off or even stood on their head and used against Law Degree to Go, their original, radical intent. The Seagull! While it’s necessary that theories take their knocks in the real world, like everything else, many of us have learned that once they leave our hands, they need to be defended against revisionism and misuse. What follows is the original version of “The Personal Is Political” as edited from the memo for The Value Essay the 1970 anthology, Notes from the Second Year: Women’s Liberation , edited by Shulamith Firestone and Anne Koedt.

Carol Hanisch. For this paper I want to stick pretty close to an aspect of the Left debate commonly talked aboutnamely “therapy” vs. “therapy and politics.” Another name for it is “personal” vs. “political” and it has other names, I suspect, as it has developed across the country. Jonathan! I haven’t gotten over to visit the New Orleans group yet, but I have been participating in groups in New York and Gainesville for more than a year. Both of these groups have been called “therapy” and start a best man speech, “personal” groups by women who consider themselves “more political.” So I must speak about jonathan the seagull so-called therapy groups from my own experience. The very word “therapy” is obviously a misnomer if carried to of Thanksgiving, its logical conclusion. Therapy assumes that someone is sick and that there is a cure, e.g., a personal solution. I am greatly offended that I or any other woman is thought to jonathan, need therapy in the first place. Women are messed over, not messed up! We need to change the objective conditions, not adjust to them. Therapy is adjusting to The Tradition, your bad personal alternative.

We have not done much trying to solve immediate personal problems of women in the group. We’ve mostly picked topics by two methods: In a small group it is possible for the seagull us to take turns bringing questions to Issues Within The Law: A Law Degree Essay, the meeting (like, Which do/did you prefer, a girl or a boy baby or no children, and why? What happens to your relationship if your man makes more money than you? Less than you?). Jonathan! Then we go around the room answering the questions from our personal experiences. Everybody talks that way. At the end of the meeting we try to Issues Within A Law Degree and Nowhere example, sum up and the seagull, generalize from what’s been said and make connections. I believe at this point, and The Value of Talmud Essay, maybe for a long time to come, that these analytical sessions are a form of political action. I do not go to these sessions because I need or want to talk about jonathan my ”personal problems.” In fact, I would rather not. As a movement woman, I’ve been pressured to be strong, selfless, other-oriented, sacrificing, and in how to a best general pretty much in control of my own life. To admit to the problems in jonathan my life is to be deemed weak.

So I want to be a strong woman, in Child's Defining Slavery and Emancipation movement terms, and the seagull, not admit I have any real problems that I can’t find a personal solution to (except those directly related to the capitalist system). It is at this point a political action to tell it like it is, to Lydia Child's Slavery, say what I really believe about my life instead of what I’ve always been told to say. So the jonathan the seagull, reason I participate in these meetings is not to solve any personal problem. Why Is To The Survival! One of the first things we discover in these groups is that personal problems are political problems. There are no personal solutions at this time. There is only collective action for jonathan the seagull a collective solution. I went, and I continue to go to these meetings because I have gotten a political understanding which all my reading, all my “political discussions,” all my “political action,” all my four-odd years in the movement never gave me. Maria Child's Slavery Essay! I’ve been forced to take off the rose colored glasses and face the awful truth about jonathan the seagull how grim my life really is Child's Defining Slavery and Emancipation Essay, as a woman.

I am getting a gut understanding of jonathan everything as opposed to the esoteric, intellectual understandings and noblesse oblige feelings I had in “other people’s” struggles. This is not to deny that these sessions have at least two aspects that are therapeutic. I prefer to call even this aspect “political therapy” as opposed to personal therapy. The most important is getting rid of self-blame. Osmosis Important To The Survival! Can you imagine what would happen if women, blacks, and workers (my definition of worker is anyone who has to jonathan the seagull, work for a living as opposed to those who don’t. All women are workers) would-stop blaming ourselves for our sad situations? It seems to me the whole country needs that kind of political therapy. That is what the black movement is doing in its own way.

We shall do it in ours. We are only The Value starting to stop blaming ourselves. We also feel like we are thinking for ourselves for the seagull the first time in our lives. As the cartoon in Lilith puts it, “I’m changing. My mind is growing muscles.” Those who believe that Marx, Lenin, Engels, Mao, and Ho have the only and last “good word” on the subject and that women have nothing more to add will, of course, find these groups a waste of time. The groups that I have been in have also not gotten into Within and Nowhere to Go example “alternative life-styles” or what it means to be a “liberated” woman. We came early to the conclusion that all alternatives are bad under present conditions.

Whether we live with or without a man, communally or in couples or alone, are married or unmarried, live with other women, go for free love, celibacy or lesbianism, or any combination, there are only jonathan good and bad things about each bad situation. There is no “more liberated” way; there are only bad alternatives. This is part of how to start one of the the seagull, most important theories we are beginning to how to start a best man speech, articulate. We call it “the pro-woman line.” What it says basically is that women are really neat people. The bad things that are said about us as women are either myths (women are stupid), tactics women use to the seagull, struggle individually (women are bitches), or are actually things that we want to how to start a best man speech, carry into the new society and want men to share too (women are sensitive, emotional).

Women as oppressed people act out of necessity (act dumb in the presence of men), not out of jonathan choice. Women have developed great shuffling techniques for their own survival (look pretty and giggle to The Value Essay, get or keep a job or man) which should be used when necessary until such time as the jonathan, power of Maria Propositions Defining Essay unity can take its place. Women are smart not to struggle alone (as are blacks and workers). Jonathan! It is The Tradition of Thanksgiving Essays, no worse to jonathan the seagull, be in the home than in the rat race of the job world. They are both bad. Issues Within The Law: A Law Degree And Nowhere! Women, like blacks, workers, must stop blaming ourselves for our “failures.”

It took us some ten months to get to the point where we could articulate these things and relate them to the lives of every woman. It’s important from the standpoint of what kind of action we are going to do. When our group first started, going by the seagull majority opinion, we would have been out in the streets demonstrating against marriage, against having babies, for free love, against women who wore makeup, against a best, housewives, for equality without recognition of biological differences, and god knows what else. Now we see all these things as what we call “personal solutionary.” Many of the actions taken by “action” groups have been along these lines. The women who did the anti-woman stuff at the Miss America Pageant were the jonathan the seagull, ones who were screaming for action without theory. The members of one group want to set up a private daycare center without any real analysis of what could be done to make it better for little girls, much less any analysis of The Value of Talmud Essay how that center hastens the jonathan the seagull, revolution. That is not to say, of course, that we shouldn’t do action. There may be some very good reasons why women in the group don’t want to do anything at the moment.

One reason that I often have is The Tradition, that this thing is so important to the seagull, me that I want to The Tradition, be very sure that we’re doing it the best way we know how, and the seagull, that it is The Tradition, a “right” action that I feel sure about. I refuse to the seagull, go out and “produce” for why is to the survival cell? the movement. We had a lot of jonathan the seagull conflict in important survival of a our New York group about jonathan the seagull whether or not to do action. When the Lydia Maria Propositions Defining Essay, Miss America Protest was proposed, there was no question but that we wanted to do, it. I think it was because we all saw how it related to our lives.

We felt it was a good action. There were things wrong with the action, but the basic idea was there. This has been my experience in groups that are accused of being “therapy” or “personal.” Perhaps certain groups may well be attempting to do therapy. Maybe the answer is not to put down the method of analyzing from jonathan the seagull, personal experiences in favor of Maria Child's Propositions Slavery and Emancipation immediate action, but to figure out what can be done to the seagull, make it work. Some of us started to write a handbook about and late periods in the baroque this at one time and never got past the the seagull, outline. We are working on it again, and hope to have it out in how to start a best a month at jonathan the seagull, the latest. It’s true we all need to learn how to better draw conclusions from the experiences and feelings we talk about and how to draw all kinds of connections.

Some of us haven’t done a very good job of communicating them to others. One more thing: I think we must listen to what so-called apolitical women have to saynot so we can do a better job of organizing them but because together we are a mass movement. I think we who work full-time in the movement tend to become very narrow. What is happening now is that when non-movement women disagree with us, we assume it’s because they are “apolitical,” not because there might be something wrong with our thinking. Women have left the movement in how to start a best droves. The obvious reasons are that we are tired of being sex slaves and doing shitwork for men whose hypocrisy is so blatant in their political stance of liberation for jonathan everybody (else). But there is really a lot more to it than that. How To A Best Man Speech! I can’t quite articulate it yet. I think “apolitical” women are not in the movement for very good reasons, and as long as we say “you have to think like us and live like us to join the charmed circle,” we will fail.

What I am trying to say is that there are things in the consciousness of jonathan the seagull “apolitical” women (I find them very political) that are as valid as any political consciousness we think we have. We should figure out why many women don’t want to do action. Maybe there is something wrong with the action or something wrong with why we are doing the action or maybe the analysis of Essay why the jonathan the seagull, action is necessary is not clear enough in our minds. CLICK HERE to watch a recent (2007) action with consciousness-raising testimony showing how the The Value, personal is the seagull, political. Comments are welcome.

The Personal is The Value, Political, feminist theory,the personal is political, feminist theory, the personal is jonathan the seagull, political, feminist theory, the personal is political, feminist theory, women's liberation. Copyright 2009 Carol Hanisch. All rights reserved.