Date: 7.20.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 756
Evs.smartwritingservice.4pu.com #The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay Writing Service -
America s Malls and Department Stores Are Dying Off | Time

Nov 14, 2017 The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, best custom academic essay writing help & writing services uk online -

Uses for Failing Shopping Malls - CityLab

6 Scaffolding Strategies to Use With Your Students. Whats the opposite of scaffolding a lesson? Saying to students, Read this nine-page science article, write a detailed essay on the topic it explores, and The End of Large and Malls, turn it in by Wednesday. Yikesno safety net, no parachute, no scaffoldingtheyre just left blowing in the wind. Lets start by agreeing that scaffolding a lesson and differentiating instruction are two different things. Scaffolding is breaking up the Civil Litigation Essay, learning into chunks and then providing a tool, or structure, with each chunk.

When scaffolding reading, for example, you might preview the The End of Large Department Stores Essay, text and discuss key vocabulary, or chunk the text and then read and discuss as you go. With differentiation, you might give a child an entirely different piece of Same-Sex Marriage Case Essay text to read, or shorten the text or alter it, and/or modify the writing assignment that follows. Simply put, scaffolding is what you do first with kidsfor those students who are still struggling, you may need to differentiate by modifying an assignment and/or making accommodations (for example, by choosing more accessible text and/or assigning an alternative project). Scaffolding and differentiation do have something in common, though. In order to meet students where they are and appropriately scaffold a lesson, or differentiate instruction, you have to know the individual and collective zone of proximal development (ZPD) of The End of Large Department Stores and Malls your learners. As education researcher Eileen Raymond states, The ZPD is the distance between what children can do by themselves and f.r. leavis, the next learning that they can be helped to achieve with competent assistance. So lets get to some scaffolding strategies you may or may not have tried yet. Or perhaps youve not used them in some time and need a gentle reminder on how awesome and helpful they can be when it comes to student learning. How many of us say that we learn best by seeing something rather than hearing about it? Modeling for students is of Large, a cornerstone of step in the cycle scaffolding, in of Large Stores Essay, my experience. Have you ever interrupted someone with Just show me! while they were in the middle of final accounting explaining how to do something? Every chance you have, show or demonstrate to students exactly what they are expected to of Large Stores and Malls, do. #13; #13; Try the fishbowl activity, where a small group in the center is circled by the rest of the class; the group in the middle, or fishbowl, engages in an activity, modeling how its done for the larger group. #13; Always show students the outcome or product before they do it.

If a teacher assigns a persuasive essay or inquiry-based science project, a model should be presented side-by-side with a criteria chart or rubric. You can guide students through each step of the process with the model of the finished product in isle, hand. The End? #13; Use think alouds, which will allow you to model your thought process as you read a text, solve a problem, or design a project. Remember that childrens cognitive abilities are still in development, so opportunities for them to see developed, critical thinking are essential. #13; Ask students to share their own experiences, hunches, and grand, ideas about the content or concept of study and have them relate and connect it to their own lives. Sometimes you may have to offer hints and suggestions, leading them to the connections a bit, but once they get there, they will grasp the The End Department Stores Essay, content as their own. Civil For Sexual Harassment Essay? Launching the of Large Stores and Malls, learning in Civil For Sexual, your classroom from the prior knowledge of your students and using this as a framework for The End Stores and Malls Essay, future lessons is not only a scaffolding techniquemany would agree its just plain good teaching. All learners need time to currie v misa, process new ideas and The End Department Stores and Malls Essay, information.

They also need time to f.r. leavis, verbally make sense of and articulate their learning with the community of learners who are engaged in Department and Malls Essay, the same experience and isle, journey. As we all know, structured discussions really work best with children regardless of their level of maturation. If you arent weaving in think-pair-share, turn-and-talk, triad teams, or some other structured talking time throughout the lesson, you should begin including this crucial strategy on a regular basis. Sometimes referred to as front-loading vocabulary, this is a strategy that we teachers dont use enough. Many of us, myself included, are guilty of The End of Large Department Essay sending students all alone down the bumpy, muddy path known as Challenging Texta road booby-trapped with difficult vocabulary. We send them ill-prepared and then are often shocked when they: a) lose interest, b) create a ruckus, or c) fall asleep. Pre-teaching vocabulary doesnt mean pulling a dozen words from the chapter and Civil Process Harassment, having kids look up definitions and write them outwe all know how that will go. Instead, introduce the The End and Malls, words to kids in photos or in context with things they know and are interested in. Use analogies and metaphors, and invite students to create a symbol or drawing for each word.

Give time for discussion of the words (small groups and whole class). Not until theyve done all this should the Litigation Harassment Essay example, dictionaries come out. And the dictionaries will be used only to The End and Malls, compare with those definitions theyve already discovered on their own. With the f.r. leavis, dozen or so words front-loaded, students are ready, with you as their guide, to tackle that challenging text. Graphic organizers, pictures, and charts can all serve as scaffolding tools.

Graphic organizers are very specific in that they help kids visually represent their ideas, organize information, and grasp concepts such as sequencing and cause and effect. A graphic organizer shouldnt be The Product but rather a scaffolding tool that helps guide and shape the students thinking. The End Of Large Department Essay? Some students can dive right into a discussion, or writing an essay, or synthesizing several different hypotheses, without using a graphic organizer of some sort, but many of our students benefit from using one with a difficult reading or challenging new information. Marriage Essay? Think of graphic organizers as training wheelsthey are temporary and meant to The End of Large Department and Malls Essay, be removed. 6. Pause, Ask Questions, Pause, Review. This is a wonderful way to check for understanding while students read a chunk of difficult text or learn a new concept or content. Heres how this strategy works: a new idea from Litigation Process, discussion or the reading is shared, then you pause (providing think time), and Department Stores and Malls Essay, then ask a strategic question, pausing again.

You need to design the questions ahead of currie v misa time, making sure they are specific, guiding, and The End of Large Stores, open-ended. (Even great questions fail if we dont give think time for responses, so hold out during that Uncomfortable Silence.) Keep kids engaged as active listeners by calling on f.r. leavis, someone to give the The End Department Stores and Malls, gist of what was just discussed/discovered/questioned. If the class seems stuck on the questions, provide an opportunity for students to discuss in pairs. With all the diverse learners in our classrooms, there is a strong need for teachers to isle, learn and experiment with new scaffolding strategies. I often say to of Large Department, teachers I support that they have slow down in grand isle, order to go quickly. Scaffolding a lesson may, in The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, fact, take longer to teach, but the end product is of far greater quality and the experience much more rewarding for all involved. Please share with us scaffolding strategies that work well for your students. 7.3K shares 62 comments read later Bookmark. Comments (62) Follow Subscribe to comments via RSS.

Conversations on Edutopia (62) Sign in or register to comment. Working with k-4 and over 75% of the class being English learners, besides buil their vocabulary with pictures, language, toys, I try to bring science to reinforce their learning. It's always a great challenge to accomplish together. Civil Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment Example? I'm learning in the process as what skill would work better. And because they are all unique creation of God, there will always be a different way to The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, approach the isle the awakening, learning. The End Of Large Department And Malls Essay? Very useful article, especially for Marriage Case, new EFL teachers who get easily lost with long texts. I have noticed that sometimes students are fearful of using background/prior knowledge. They think it might be incorrect or inappropriate to and Malls, make that connection. I encourage them to write down their experiences/knowledge of a topic as part of the Prediction routine of currie v misa reading new text.

One item that is difficult but important to maintain is the act of talking about their reflections and knowledge. Of Large Department Stores? Time is always a rare commodity in a classroom but for good, accountable talk, it is necessary to take. For visual aids, I have recently started to say please annotate using tweets and emojis in is literacy, the margins of the of Large and Malls Essay, text. My high school students love this and enjoy sharing their work. Additionally, wiat time between questions is becoming necessary because many students are used to the brighter students getting an answer quickly and moving on through the is literacy, class. I have begun to stop calling on the bright stars and of Large and Malls, waiting for more hands to be raised before calling on a different student that I usually do. Grand Isle? Also, it seems that passive students are becoming more in-tune with what is going on since I am obviously patient enough to go to different students for responses. I love your approach to student engagement, Adrienne!

Thanks for sharing it with us. :) I loved when you said that scaffolding is what we do first. Now that we are all required to differentiate, I think it's important to realize that many kids can use grade level material and texts with some scaffolding, which will get them to grade level quicker in Department Stores and Malls, many cases than differentiating will. F.r. Leavis? You have great strategies here. Some of the simplest things I do include breaking tasks down or repeating directions for that child one at a time. I might pull a small group together to read and discuss a selection, while the The End of Large Department, rest of the class reads with partners. Civil Litigation Harassment Example? I might provide a visual example, checklist, or list of steps for solving math problems. I think if teachers stop to think about The End of Large Department Stores and Malls it, much of good instruction would qualify as scaffolding. This is a great article and final step in the, good practice for all teachers. The End Department? Well put, thank you for keeping these best practices in front of us.

J. F.r. Leavis? Brunner's scaffolding theory always fascinated me! I think that he was the The End Department Stores Essay, most down-to-earth among the 'great' theoreticians we learn about as teachers. Is Literacy? Any tips on how each one sees scaffolding are always welcome. As for ZPD (zone of proximal development - honestly, I had forgotten the term . ) it's something that as teachers we should be able to guess intuitively, otherwise we run the risk of losing touch with our students . These are all great strategies for students that need scaffolding. Doing this doing small group or workshop time would be a great way to focus on the different needs of students.

The Future of Shopping - Harvard Business Review

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
The City Cultures Reader - Page 1972 - Google Books Result

Nov 14, 2017 The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, best custom academic essay writing help & writing services uk online -

Are Malls Over? | The New Yorker

nsf format resume Proposals to the National Science Foundation. sfinger at cmu.edu. Carnegie Mellon University. Updated April 2015. The original version of this advice was written in the late 1980s. At a high level, the advice still applies, but some of the details have changed dramatically. What follows is of Large Department and Malls a collection of f.r. leavis, advice for writing research grants to the National Science Foundation.

It includes some guidelines on how to Stores and Malls, write an f.r. leavis NSF proposal and how to The End of Large and Malls, get the latest version of the NSF forms. Some required NSF forms, such as the Disclosure of Lobbying Activities, will usually be provided by Marriage Case Essay, your institutions grants office. This document focuses on writing proposals to NSF, but the general advice can be applied to writing any proposal. Always read the RFP (request for proposal) to find out what the funders want. Department Stores And Malls! They will give you money only if you can help them reach their goals.

The goals of funding agencies (public and private) vary dramatically. A successful proposal to NSF looks nothing like a successful proposal to NASA. Even within an agency, the style of proposals can be different among internal divisions. Find out f.r. leavis, about the agency, its goals, and its review system. All proposals should answer the following questions in one form or another. What is the problem being addressed? (What is the goal of the research being proposed?

What is the hypothesis being tested?) Why is the problem important and interesting? To the world? To the funders? What will you DO to Department Stores and Malls, address the problem? If you complete the plan, will that bring you closer to an answer to the question? Do you have the isle, resources (equipment, graduate students, access to The End Essay, industry . ) necessary to complete the step, research? NSF is of Large Department Essay organized a lot like a university, except that instead of departments and colleges it has divisions and directorates. The Program Directors (PDs, also equivalently called program managers and program officers) are like professors (and a lot of them are professors on leaves of absence).

They have areas of specialization which correspond to the research areas covered by their programs. The division directors are like department chairs. They oversee the broad research areas covered by the programs and deal with administrative issues. Currie V Misa! The Assistant Directors are like Deans of Colleges. They lead the directorates and are responsible for the major research directions in Engineering, Physical Sciences, etc. The Director of NSF, who is of Large Stores and Malls like a university president or chancellor, is responsible for the overall direction of Science and Engineering Research. Litigation Process For Sexual Essay Example! While the structure of NSF is similar to a university, unlike a university, NSF reorganizes constantly. This means that you may get to know a program director who may suddenly return to his or her university or may be reassigned to another program -- or that your program may be merged with a different program. While this is disconcerting in the short run, in the long run it keeps programs from stagnating and helps NSF keep on the forefront of research areas. Find out which program supports your research area. (It's not always obvious). You can ask your colleagues to find out about which programs support your research area.

Find out if there are other people at Stores Essay NSF you should talk to and what special initiatives might apply to you. You can find the list of telephone numbers and e-mail addresses from the NSF web site (http://www.nsf.gov/). Read the program announcements before you contact the Same-Sex Marriage Essay, PD so that your questions will be direct and specific. The easiest way to get started is to send a brief email to the program director stating which program you are interested in applying to, a short statement of your relevant research interests, your availability by phone or email, and a one-page attachment that covers the first three questions above: whats the problem, why its important, and what your key idea is. Of Large Essay! Dont spend a lot of time/space giving the big picture on, e.g. cybersecurity; you are talking to an expert your area. Some PDs prefer e-mail; some prefer phone calls. Some like to talk to currie v misa, Principal Investigators (PIs); some dont. PDs are as varied in their personalities as your other professional colleagues are. If you do talk to a PD on the phone, remember to listen; dont just pitch your idea non-stop. You are calling to get advice, not to sell your idea that happens in the proposal itself.

Remember to say thank you. (Don't be discouraged if they are rough on you. They spend most of the day on the computer and the phone and the rest of the time they're traveling and staying in government-rate hotels.) Treat the PDs as if they are intelligent people (even if you doubt it). The PD will assign the reviewers and will make the final decision. You don't have to Department, be a sycophant, just be polite. (This advice comes from currie v misa a former NSF program director.) Most of The End Department, your correspondence with NSF will be through email, but if you call, you will probably get the PD's voice mail.

Most program directors let their calls roll to voice mail because the message is f.r. leavis transferred into email, so they can listen no matter where they are. Of Large Stores! Also, if you are calling about a proposal or a grant, include the NSF proposal number so the PD has all the information at hand when returning your call. Civil Process For Sexual Harassment Example! When you call, clearly state who you are, your institutional affiliation, why you are calling, give the proposal or grant number if you have it, and. provide several times when you will be available for a call back. Also, oddly, the of Large Stores and Malls, NSF phone system displays the caller ID when the call is in final step accounting cycle, progress, but the number disappears after the call is over and, as far as I could tell, there is of Large Department Essay no way to get it back. So don't count on the program officer being able to see that you called. Leave a message if you want them to know that you called.

The instructions to proposers get more specific every year, and FastLane (the NSF submission system) gets better at final accounting rejecting proposals that don't meet the The End of Large Department Stores, requirements. You are responsible for ensuring that your proposal meets all the particular program requirements. Follow the directions! (The NSF secretaries are often heard muttering things like: If they're so smart, why can't they read?) The number of proposals submitted to NSF has increased dramatically over the last decade. Devices! As a result, fewer proposals are funded. And as a result, each PI submits more proposals because the odds on each one are lower. DO NOT submit essentially the of Large Stores and Malls Essay, same proposal to several programs. The proposal will probably go to at least one duplicate reviewer, who will get angry that you are burdening the system, will recommend that both proposals be rejected, and final in the cycle, will put a black mark next to your name.

DO NOT submit a proposal that is Department and Malls Essay rushed and not the best that you can do. Currie V Misa! Not only The End Stores and Malls are you burdening the cycle, system by making everyone go through the work of declining your proposal, you are also damaging your reputation with your peers. Department Stores And Malls! No matter what incentives you have from your university for submitting proposals, poorly thought out proposals are not worth the damage done to step in the accounting, you and to the peer review system. NSF recently revised the merit review criteria to emphasize the importance of broader impacts in the evaluation process. The following excerpt is from the The End Department Stores and Malls, instructions to accounting, NSF reviewers: When evaluating NSF proposals, reviewers should consider what the Department Stores Essay, proposers want to do, why they want to is literacy devices, do it, how they plan to do it, how they will know if they succeed, and what benefits would accrue if the project is successful. The End Of Large Stores! These issues apply both to the technical aspects of the grand isle, proposal and the way in which the project may make broader contributions. Department Stores And Malls Essay! To that end, reviewers are asked to evaluate all proposals against two criteria: Intellectual Merit: The intellectual Merit criterion encompasses the potential to Civil Litigation Process Harassment example, advance knowledge; and. Broader Impacts: The Broader Impacts criterion encompasses the potential to benefit society and contribute to the achievement of specific, desired societal outcomes. The following elements should be considered in The End Department Stores and Malls Essay, the review for Court Case, both criteria:

1. What is the of Large Department Stores, potential for in the cycle, the proposed activity to. a. advance knowledge and understanding within its own field or across different fields (Intellectual Merit); and. b. benefit society or advance desired societal outcomes (Broader Impacts)? 2. The End Of Large Stores And Malls Essay! To what extent do the devices, proposed activities suggest and explore creative, original, or potentially transformative concepts? 3. Is the plan for carrying out the proposed activities well-reasoned, well-organized, and The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, based on a sound rationale?

Does the plan incorporate a mechanism to assess success? 4. How well qualified is the what is literacy devices, individual, team, or institution to conduct the of Large Essay, proposed activities? 5. Are there adequate resources available to the PI (either at the home institution or through collaborations) to carry out the proposed activities? As you write your proposal, you should keep the review criteria in mind. As academics, we understand the intellectual merit criterion because that is how we have been evaluated throughout our careers. However, many academics struggle with the broader impacts criterion. You need to convince the reviewers that your question is not just intellectually challenging, but also that the resulting knowledge will benefit society and that you have a feasible plan to get the knowledge out of the university and get it used in the world. IV. Putting together your proposal. This section follows the general flow of creating the forms and text for an NSF proposal.

Once you have a rough draft of your proposal, ask someone who is senior to you to final step accounting cycle, read your proposal as if he or she were an NSF reviewer. The ideal reader is a senior trusted colleague in your field who has had NSF funding, who has served on NSF panels, and who will not be used by NSF as a reviewer. (See Section 2.5.e on conflicts of interest.) The formatting requirements for proposals are given in the Grant Proposal Guide (GPG), which you can get from the NSF Web site. (The link changes with each new edition, so you will need to search for the GPG.) Before you start to put together your proposal, go to The End of Large, the NSF website and be sure you have the Court Case Essay, latest version. Of Large Department And Malls Essay! The guide is Same-Sex Court Case Essay updated almost every year and of Large Department and Malls, you are expected to follow the current requirements. Your proposal may be returned without review if you dont do this. In general, NSF lets the community know about research opportunities through two mechanisms: Program Descriptions and Solicitations. A Program Description covers a broad research area such as Physical Oceanography or Science of Organizations. A program description usually gives you either a deadline or target date. Deadlines are hard dates, and f.r. leavis, you must get your proposal in The End and Malls, by midnight (your local time) on the given date or your proposal will not be considered in the current round of grand the awakening, funding. Target dates are soft dates, and The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, your proposal will still be accepted after the given date; however, there is is literacy devices no guarantee that your proposal will get a timely review if your proposal arrives after the target date.

If there are no due dates, then the program accepts proposals continuously and probably uses more ad hoc reviews than panel reviews. (Section V explains the difference between these types of of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, reviews.) A Solicitation is more specific than a Program Description. Solicitations have a specified length of time for which they are active (usually 1 to 3 years). One of the major differences between solicitations and program descriptions is that solicitations can include special requirements, such as letters of commitment from Case Essay industrial collaborators or tables of specific data required for review. When you respond to a solicitation be sure to Stores Essay, read the solicitation in its entirety and to respond to any special requirements since they can differ from Marriage Essay those given in the standard GPG. I often start by pasting the body of the solicitation into the draft of my proposal so that I am sure to cover all the requirements. NSF also issues Dear Colleague Letters (DCLs) when there is a special funding opportunity or when a policy change is made that affects the current GPG. You can stay up to date with NSF announcements of new programs, solicitations and The End Department and Malls Essay, DCLs through the NSF News office. Litigation Process For Sexual Example! To receive email updates, go to http://www.nsf.gov/news/ and select Get News Updates by The End of Large Department Stores, Email.

You can select which research areas you are interested in, whether you want a daily digests or individual emails, etc. I get a daily digest, and currie v misa, I over- rather than under-select options. That way, I am sure to get all of the announcements Im interested in, and its all contained in one email a day. The summary is a one page overview of the proposal. It is not an abstract. It is a self-contained, third-person description of objectives, methods, significance. If you are funded, this goes into NSF's Summary of Awards publication as well as being published on Department and Malls Essay, the research.gov website. It will be read by your colleagues, the general public, and Congress. Because PIs were not explicitly addressing Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts as instructed, NSF has changed the Same-Sex Marriage Court, summary page to a form with separate sections for The End Department and Malls, the overview, the statement of Intellectual Merit and the statement of Broader Impact. Note: the Project Summary form accepts ASCII text only. Litigation For Sexual Essay! If you copy and paste from a Word document, all the special characters like left and right quotation marks, hyphens, etc. will show up as question marks in of Large Department and Malls Essay, the final version.

Be sure to proofread the what is literacy, PDF copy of your project summary before you submit your proposal. Reviewers often unconsciously make the implicit assumption that if you are sloppy in your writing and cant be bothered to Department and Malls, proofread, then you are also sloppy in your research. There is a provision to grand, upload a PDF if your project summary requires special formatting for equations or other technical content; however, the The End Department Essay, PDF must follow the project summary requirements with separate headings for the overview, statement of Intellectual Merit and the statement of Broader Impact. The project description has a 15 page limit. Proposals over this limit are returned without review. You can include links in your proposal, but the what devices, reviewers may or may not follow them. All of the of Large Stores Essay, information they need to evaluate your proposal must be contained within the 15 page limit. If you do include links, be sure they are active, informative, and up-to-date just in case a reviewer does decide to follow them. 2.1 Objectives and Expected Significance. This part of the proposal should answer the question: What are the main scientific challenges? Emphasize what the f.r. leavis, new ideas are.

Briefly describe the project's major goals and their impact on of Large Department Stores, the state of the grand, art. Give the reviewer the context for the proposal. Clearly state the question you will address: Why is it important? What makes something important varies with the field. The End Of Large Department Stores! For some fields, the Marriage Court, intellectual challenge should be emphasized, for others the practical applications should be emphasized. Why is it an interesting/difficult/challenging question?

It must be neither trivial nor impossible. What long-term technical goals will this work serve? What are the main barriers to progress? What has led to of Large Department Stores and Malls, success so far and currie v misa, what limitations remain? What is the missing knowledge? What aspects of the current state-of-the-art lead to Stores Essay, this proposal? Why are these the right issues to be addressing now? What lessons from past and current research motivate your work? What value will your research provide? What is it that your results will make possible? What is the relation to the present state of knowledge, to f.r. leavis, current work here and elsewhere?

Cite those whose work you're building on (and who you would like to have review your proposal). Don't insult anyone. For example, don't say anothers work is inadequate; rather, identify the issues the work didn't address. Surprisingly, this section can kill a proposal. You need to be able to put your work in context. Often, a proposal will appear naive because the relevant literature is not cited. If it looks like you are planning to reinvent the wheel (and have no idea that wheels already exist), then no matter how good your research proposal itself is, your proposal won't get funded.

If you trash everyone else in your research field, saying their work is no good, you also will not get funded. One of the The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, primary rules of Civil Litigation Harassment Essay example, proposal writing is: Don't piss off the reviewers. You can build your credentials in this section by summarizing other people's work clearly and concisely and by stating how your work uses their ideas and how it differs from theirs. This section should include a technical description of your research plan: the activities, methods, data, and The End Department Essay, theory. This should be equivalent to a PhD thesis proposal for the big leagues. Write to convince the is literacy devices, best person in your field that your idea deserves funding. Simultaneously, you must convince someone who is very smart but has no background in your sub-area. The goal of your proposal is to of Large Department Stores, persuade the reviewers that your ideas are so important that they will take money out of the taxpayers' pockets and hand it to you. This is the grand isle the awakening, part that counts. WHAT will you do?

Why is your strategy an appropriate one to pursue? What is the of Large and Malls, key idea that makes it possible for to answer this question? HOW will you achieve your goals? Concisely and coherently, this section should complete the arguments developed earlier and present your initial pass on how to grand the awakening, solve the problems posed. Avoid repetitions and digressions. In general, NSF is more interested in ideas than in deliverables. The question is: What will we know when you're done that we don't know now? The question is not: What will we have that we don't have now?

That is, rather than saying that you will develop a system that will do X, Y and Z, instead say why it is Department and Malls Essay important to be able to do X, Y and Z; why X, Y and Litigation Process For Sexual Essay example, Z can't be done now; what knowledge is The End of Large Department Stores Essay needed to in the, make X, Y, and Z possible, your plan that will make it possible to do X, Y and Z; and, by of Large Stores and Malls Essay, the way, you will demonstrate X, Y and Z in a system. Right now, NSF is more open to application-oriented research. They need to show Congress that the Same-Sex Court Case, money spent on research benefits the US economy. Some years ago, the word applied was a bad word at Department Stores and Malls NSF. Now it's a good word. The pendulum between focusing on basic or applied research has about Same-Sex Case Essay, a 20 year periodicity. The End Of Large Essay! You always need to final step in the accounting, check to find out where it is at the moment. Check with the PD and knowledgeable colleagues. 2.4 Broader Impacts of the Proposed Work.

In the review criteria, Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts have the same weight. From the GPG (emphasis mine): The Project Description must contain, as a separate section within the narrative, a section labeled Broader Impacts of the Proposed Work. Of Large Essay! Broader impacts may be accomplished through the currie v misa, research itself, through the activities that are directly related to specific research projects, or through activities that are supported by, but are complementary to the project. NSF values the advancement of The End Stores Essay, scientific knowledge and activities that contribute to the achievement of societally relevant outcomes. Such outcomes include, but are not limited to: full participation of women, persons with disabilities, and Marriage Case, underrepresented minorities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM); improved STEM education and educator development at any level; increased public scientific literacy and public engagement with science and technology; improved well-being of The End of Large Department and Malls, individuals in society; development of a diverse, globally competitive STEM workforce; increased partnerships between academia, industry, and others; improved national security; increased economic competitiveness of the United States; and enhanced infrastructure for research and isle the awakening, education. Remember that all of the proposals going to a review panel are in the same area of research, so you need to distinguish your proposal by what YOU are going to do to help NSF get the knowledge out of the The End and Malls Essay, academy and into the world.

You should think deeply and critically about activities that will enable your work to have a positive, measurable impact on the overall endeavor of STEM research. Present a plan for Civil Litigation Process Essay, how you will go about addressing/attacking/solving the Department Stores Essay, questions you have raised. Discuss expected results and your plan for evaluating the results. How will you measure progress? Include a discussion of milestones and expected dates of completion. (Three months is the final in the, about the smallest time chunk you should include in of Large Department Essay, an NSF research plan.) You are not committed to following this plan - but you must present a FEASIBLE plan to convince the reviewers that you know how to f.r. leavis, go about The End of Large, getting research results. For new PIs, this is often the hardest section to write. You don't have to write the plan that you will follow no matter what. Think of it instead as presenting a possible path from where you are now to where you want to be at the end of the research. Give as much detail as you can. Devices! (You will always have at of Large Department Stores least one reviewer who is a stickler for details.) If any of the PIs have received NSF support in the past 5 years, you must include a summary of the results of previous work. The pages in this section count toward the total 15 pages.

You can use this section to discuss your prior research and f.r. leavis, how it supports your current proposal. Stores And Malls Essay! Note that you must report both on the results for Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts. One of the purposes of this section is to help the what is literacy, reviewers evaluate your track record, so be sure to make a strong case for your results in both categories. Award #, amount, period Title Summary of Essay, results: The results must be separately described under two distinct headings: Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts ; List of publications acknowledging NSF; if none, state No publications were produced under this award. To save space, you do not need to include the complete citations in this section. You can cite them as references, included in the References section. F.r. Leavis! Evidence of Department Stores Essay, research products and their availability, including, but not limited to: data, publications, samples, physical collections, software, and models, as described in any Data Management Plan; and For renewals: relation to proposed work. The references are a separate section that lists the pertinent literature that has been referenced within the project description. Remember to proofread the reference list. Reviewers may follow up on f.r. leavis, an interesting citation, so be sure author name, journal name, year etc. are correct.

Program directors often look in the bibliography for potential reviewers, and reviewers often look in The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, the bibliography to see if their work is currie v misa cited. If your bibliography has a lot of peripheral references, your proposal may be sent to reviewers whose work is not directly related to yours and of Large Stores Essay, who may not understand your proposal. On the other hand, if you do not cite the relevant literature, your proposal may be sent to reviewers who are not cited and who will criticize you for not knowing the literature. The references do not count in the 15 page proposal limit. Check the what is literacy devices, GPG for the specific requirements for biographical sketches because the requirements change occasionally. The goal of the biosketch is to and Malls Essay, provide reviewers with your credentials that will help them evaluate whether you have the background, knowledge and devices, skills to perform the proposed research. The biosketch also helps identify your conflicts of interest. Your biographical sketch should include the highlights that a reviewer of the proposal needs to know about you. Be sure your name, institution, professional email and phone number appear prominently at The End of Large Department Stores the top of in the, your biosketch.

Be sure that you do not include any personally identifying information including your cell phone number, home address, private email address, etc. If your proposal has multiple PIs, you will look more like a team if your biosketches all use the same format. The current requirements are: a) Your professional preparation: undergraduate, graduate nd postdoctoral. The End Of Large Stores And Malls Essay! Include the institution, major, degree and year. b) Appointments: List in reverse chronological order all of your academic and professional appointments. Include your current appointment.

c) Publications: List up to five publications, patents, copyrights, or software systems relevant to the current proposal , plus up to currie v misa, five other significant publications. You should fine tune the first five publications to be sure they demonstrate your knowledge in of Large Department Stores and Malls, the proposed research area. Sometimes grants offices keep biosketches on file to include in proposals. However, you want to be sure that you include your most recent archival work; you dont want it to f.r. leavis, look like you stopped publishing 10 year ago. Also, if you work in and Malls, several areas or want to highlight a particular area of expertise, be sure to select your five works most relevant to final step cycle, the current proposal. d) Synergistic Activities: List up to five examples of your professional and scholarly work that demonstrate your participation in and commitment to the broader impact goals of NSF. e) Collaborators and other affiliations; Conflicts of Interest (COI): This section has three parts: a) collaborators and of Large Stores and Malls Essay, co-editors; b) your graduate and post graduate advisors and c) the current and former students who you advised as graduate or post graduate students. (See the GPG for the exact requirements.) The information in this section serves many purposes.

A reviewer may be interested in the number of PhD students you have advised and what devices, what kinds of careers they have gone on to; they may look at your collaborators to see whether you work with industry, with people from other fields, or with people at other universities. PDs use this information to of Large and Malls Essay, identify those with whom you have a Conflict of Interest (COI). The people listed in part a) have a limited duration COI (24 to 48 months depending on the nature of the collaboration.) The people listed in Court, b) and c) have a life-time COI. You also have a COI with anyone at your current institution, at an institution you have just left, or an institution to which have applied for employment. NSF will not send your proposal to your close colleagues, your thesis advisor, your advisees, nor to The End Stores and Malls, anyone at final accounting cycle your current institution.

You may list such people explicitly, if you wish. In general, NSF grants are for three years and most of the money goes toward supporting PhD students. A typical budget for a single PI grant is about $100K/year, which will pay for a graduate student (tuition and stipend), about 10% of the professor's time to supervise the student, a little bit of travel, copying, and overhead. However, the grant size varies from division to division. Ask someone in your area what is typical. Be sure to include all the support costs that you will need including computer services, travel, supplies, etc. NSF may cut your budget, but they'll never give you more than you ask for, so be sure to ask for everything you need.

Describe, justify, and estimate cost of equipment items $5000 or more. Department! (Double check the GPG for the current dollar limit.) If your equipment needs change between the time you submit the proposal and the time it is granted, you can still buy what you need -- But be sure to what, talk to the university grants office BEFORE you buy the The End of Large and Malls, new equipment. There are special rules about equipment money because it is grand the awakening usually exempt from Department Essay overhead charges. Also, NSF will only provide equipment money for research computers. In The Cycle! Under normal circumstances, you cannot use NSF funds to purchase a general-purpose computer that is used by only one person. The business manager in your department or grants office will usually help you fill out the budget form once you have identified your direct costs. However, you should be sure that the Budget Justification pages are complete and correct. Reviewers often look at the budget pages because they give insights into the research plan. Who is Stores and Malls being paid to do the work? What priorities are reflected in the budget? Are the resources requested sufficient to carry out the Civil Litigation Process For Sexual, plan?

Does the budget look padded or lean? For example, if you ask for thousands of dollars in of Large Department Stores, international travel which isnt justified within your proposal, this will raise red flags with the Case, reviewers. Note that NSF does not allow voluntary cost sharing. Of Large Department Stores! Unless a solicitation gives special instructions for overhead rates, you must use the overhead rate negotiated by your university; you cannot reduce the bottom line on your budget by changing the overhead rate. List all current and pending support on the given forms. Your institutions grants office can probably help with these. If you have submitted the same proposal to more than one agency, be sure that you declare it on the cover page and in the current and pending support section. If you don't and is literacy, the same reviewer is picked by both agencies, you won't get funded and your reputation will be damaged.

Remember that only a few people, most of whom you probably already know, are qualified to review your proposal. 8. Facilities and Special Considerations. This section should focus on of Large Stores, the facilities available to you that you need to do your research. If you will rely on final step in the accounting cycle, any specialized equipment, describe it. The question in the reviewer's mind is: Do you have the The End Stores and Malls, necessary resources to f.r. leavis, carry out the research? In addition, if you are asking for equipment in your proposal, you will want to make clear what equipment you don't have.

If some of the work will occur off-campus, you should describe the facility where the work will take place. 9. Postdoctoral Researcher Mentoring Plan. If your proposal includes funding for postdoctoral researchers, you must include a one-page supplementary document that describes the mentoring activities that will be provided for such individuals. And Malls! In this document, you should discuss specific activities designed to advance the careers of post-docs supported by currie v misa, the grant. Examples of activities are given in the GPG and you can find examples on The End of Large Department and Malls Essay, the web; however, you should tailor the grand the awakening, plan for your research area and your university.

All proposals to the NSF must include a two-page supplementary document that describes how the results of the and Malls, research will be made available to the public. The plan should cover: the types of data, samples, physical collections, software, curriculum materials, and other materials to be produced in the course of the project; the standards to Same-Sex Marriage Case, be used for data and metadata format and content (where existing standards are absent or deemed inadequate, this should be documented along with any proposed solutions or remedies); policies for The End Stores, access and sharing including provisions for appropriate protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property, or other rights or requirements; policies and provisions for re-use, re-distribution, and the production of derivatives; and plans for archiving data, samples, and other research products, and for preservation of access to them. Check to see if there is special guidance for the program you are applying to. Some programs and directorates have specific data-archiving requirements. Even though this sections title uses the Process For Sexual Essay, word data, you should think of it as results. NSF gives you the option to include just the statement that no detailed plan is The End Stores Essay needed, but you should not use this option because you are basically saying that you will have no results to disseminate. If you are collecting data that is Same-Sex Court covered either by FERPA or the Stores, Privacy Act, be sure that you discuss how sensitive data will be protected. Be careful how you write this section; you want to be able to publish your results while still maintaining the privacy of your subjects. Final In The! NSFs goal is to get the research results out to the public (who are the ones who paid for it), while maintaining privacy and The End Department and Malls Essay, intellectual property rights. Again, you can find many sample data management plans on the web. For Sexual Example! Be sure that your plan is relevant to your research and your university.

V. What happens to your proposal after it is The End submitted to NSF? All proposals arrive at NSF electronically - mostly through www.fastlane.nsf.gov and f.r. leavis, occasionally through www.grants.gov. The proposals are routed based on the program announcement number or the NSF division given by the PI. (On the cover page you are asked to identify what division in NSF should consider your proposal.) Occasionally after the initial sorting is of Large Department done, program directors will assign proposals to a different program if the proposed research doesn't match what is funded in currie v misa, the named program. Once the proposal has been assigned to a program director, it is ready for review. There are two basic review mechanisms used at NSF: ad hoc review and panel review. Both are single blind peer review mechanisms: that is, the Department Stores and Malls Essay, reviewers (who are the PI's peers) know who the PI is, but the PI does not know who the grand the awakening, reviewers are. Panel reviews are the most common because of the large volume of proposals that NSF receives. Here's the math: Most reviewers will not write reviews for more than 10 proposals a year without revolting (reviewing a proposal is a lot of work). The End Of Large Department! If 150 proposals are submitted to a program, then 900 review requests must be sent out.

That means a minimum of 180 reviewers must be sent at most 5 proposals each. Three reviews per person per currie v misa year is more realistic - so that means the The End of Large Stores and Malls, program director must have access to 300 of the the awakening, proposal writers' peers in order to get the peer review system to work. And that's just for one program. All the other program directors are working with the The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, same numbers -- and the expertise of many reviewers overlaps several programs. Panel review: For a panel review, the program director selects 10 to Litigation Harassment, 15 experts in of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, a field and asks them review a set of related proposals. These panelists are a mix of academics, industry and government reviewers, with academics being the majority. Each panelist reviews a subset of the proposals ahead of time through the Fastlane system. The panelists then come together to Same-Sex, discuss which proposals should get funded.

Most reviewers find it easier to rank a set of proposals than to write a detailed review of each proposal. The End Of Large Department And Malls Essay! The reviews from a panel are often not as detailed as the ones from an ad hoc review (described below) -- but they usually are more directed. If one reviewer completely misses the point of a proposal (which they sometimes do), this will come out during the Civil Process Harassment Essay example, panel discussion so you get fewer out-in-left-field reviews from panels than from ad hoc review. The panel makes a recommendation to the program director about Stores Essay, which proposals should be funded. Ad hoc review: The program director can assign an Same-Sex Marriage Court Essay individual to review a proposal outside the The End Stores Essay, panel system. F.r. Leavis! Ad hoc reviews may be used when the of Large Stores, expertise of a panel does not cover a particular aspect of a proposal. They may also be used when a proposal arrives outside the normal funding cycle.

The proposal is assigned to ad hoc reviewers through the Fastlane system. The reviewer is given about two weeks to a month to f.r. leavis, review the proposal. Stores And Malls Essay! Again, the review happens within the Fastlane system. Reviewers are usually a mix of Process For Sexual Harassment example, university, industry, and government researchers. Almost always, the majority are academics. The PD reviews the proposal, the panel recommendation, and any ad hoc reviews, then makes a decision to fund or decline the Department Stores and Malls Essay, proposal. What Is Literacy! The PDs must exercise judgment. The End Stores And Malls Essay! For example, a reviewer might appear to be a perfect match for is literacy, a proposal -- but when the review comes in, it may be obvious that the PI's work conflicts with the reviewers work, and the reviewer is biased. Often the decision to fund involves deciding whether to fund the proposal at The End of Large Department Stores the full or reduced amount. The PD makes the decision based on the program budget, the Civil Process For Sexual example, proposals that have been funded, and the pending proposals.

The PD writes an analysis of the proposal and the reviews to support the decision. The proposal goes to the division director who must concur with the decision for it to be official. You are notified by Department Stores and Malls Essay, email once the Civil Process Harassment Essay example, decision is final. If your proposal is funded, the NSF grants office deals with all the (electronic) paper work required to make a grant. NSF always releases the Department Stores and Malls Essay, anonymous reviews to currie v misa, you after the decision is made. If you havent received notification within 6 months of your submittal, check your spam folder for email from NSF. (The email comes from a server and many people report that it ends up in The End Department Essay, spam unless they white-list nsf.gov.) You can also login to Fastlane to Same-Sex Marriage Court, check the status. Only call the PD as a last resort. Note: A grant from NSF goes to the institution, not to the PI.

If you change institutions, it is usually easy to of Large Stores and Malls Essay, take an NSF grant with you. However, you must negotiate with your current and future institution. NSF will not intervene in these negotiations. Declined proposals are confidential -- even the fact that a proposal was declined is confidential. For grants, the titles, abstracts, PIs, funding amounts, .. are public information, but the proposal itself is isle confidential. Almost all NSF information is available over the web. The main NSF web page http://www.nsf.gov gives you access to all NSF program descriptions, publications (including the NSF Grant Proposal Guide), program descriptions and current deadlines, the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of project directors, etc.

The FastLane system http://www.fastlane.nsf.gov is an interactive real-time system used to The End of Large, conduct NSF business over the Internet. All programs now require that proposals be submitted electronically either through FastLane or through grants.gov. The grants office at your institution can set up an f.r. leavis account for The End of Large Department, you so that you can submit proposals and check their status through FastLane. If you are asked to write a review or be on a panel, the program officer will give you an id and final in the accounting, password to give you access to the proposals. Aside on Fastlane: The first time I was a PD at NSF in the mid 1980s, Fastlane was just coming into The End Department Stores and Malls Essay existence through the efforts of is literacy devices, Erich Bloch, then the Director of NSF and a former IBM researcher and executive. I returned to NSF as a PD in 2010 and that was the first year that all proposal processing was done completely electronically. In order to The End Department and Malls, update the software methods and make NSF funding more transparent to the public, the current plan is to migrate the functions of Fastlane to research.gov and to Civil Process example, grants.gov. As of now, only the reporting functions have been completely migrated to research.gov. You can submit your proposal either through Fastlane, NSFs specialized proposal submission system, or through grants.gov, the submission system for all proposals to the US government.

At least as of now (2015), I strongly recommend that you use Fastlane because there are several NSF-specific features in Fastlane that are not available in grants.gov. Using Fastlane ensures that you meet all NSF submission requirements and ensures that you receive timely feedback if there are problems with your submission. The End Essay! In the long run, Fastlane will almost certainly be subsumed by grants.gov, but the research community will receive many warnings and updates before this occurs. If your institutions grants office requires you to use grants.gov, dont worry that your proposal will be penalized. It just requires more work on the part of the NSF support staff both to Court Case, get the proposal from grants.gov into The End Stores Essay NSFs internal proposal processing system and devices, may require more back and forth to The End Stores and Malls Essay, ensure that all special requirements are met.

Start early if you havent used Fastlane before. There are many sections and forms to final step accounting cycle, fill out. The program gives you the opportunity to proofread every section as you upload it. Always click Proofread PDF button. READ the pdf and be sure it is The End of Large Department Stores OK before you hit the Accept button. Do not treat the Accept button like a Yeah, Sure, Whatever button. Dont call the PD and ask to replace a corrupt file with the currie v misa, correct one. You clicked the button that said you had proofread the file and The End of Large Stores, it was correct. Remember that for every proposal you submit to NSF, at least five or six of your peers take the Court Case Essay, time to read it, write a review, and travel to DC to discuss it. Although, if you are a junior faculty member, the Department Stores and Malls Essay, reviewers aren't exactly your peers. What Is Literacy! Panels tend to be weighted toward more senior members of the community, and these are the people who will be asked to Essay, write letters for your promotion and tenure case and f.r. leavis, they are also are the people who are on program committees and editorial boards.

Only submit your best work! If you are invited to Department Stores Essay, be on Same-Sex Court Essay, a panel or to review a proposal, you should accept if possible. Being on a panel will help you will gain insight into what gets funded and how panels work. The peer review system only works if you, as a member of your community, understand that for every proposal you submit, you incur a debt of six proposals to Department Stores and Malls Essay, review. Usually this debt is collected as you become more senior, but you still owe it to the system. Here are a few common NSF acronyms. Each directorate, division and program has an acronym, but because these are continually changing, you will need to search the NSF website to Same-Sex Court, get an up-to-date-list of these acronyms. Assistant Director (despite the The End Stores, name, this is a dean-like position. The AD is one level below the Director of NSF. Conflict of interest. Dear Colleague Letter.

NSF electronic system for proposal submission, review and management. Grant Proposal Guide. The functions of fastlane are in what is literacy, the process of being transitioned to research.gov. Return without review: If proposals do not following the requirements of the GPG or a particular solicitation, they are returned without review. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math: the purview of The End Essay, NSF.

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays -

Nov 14, 2017 The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, buying essays online -

Top 10 Details to Include on a Nursing Resume. As healthcare recruiters, we reviewed thousands of nursing resumes. Unfortunately, the The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, vast majority of them were missing multiple details that were important to the Nurse Managers and Nurse Supervisors who were largely responsible for making the hiring decisions. Moreover, missing these critical details can ultimately lead to a lower ranking within the Applicant Tracking Systems so prevalent in Marriage Court Essay todays hiring process. We hope the information provided here will help you create an amazing resume! First, its important to have an of Large Department Stores and Malls, idea of how the hiring process typically works in order to thoroughly understand the importance of final step cycle, these critical details. When a job opens up to the general public, the healthcare employer can sometimes receive hundreds of resumes. The End Essay? In some cases, the resumes are electronically ranked by Applicant Tracking Systems that award higher rankings for what, resumes that include the The End of Large Essay, critical skills and experiences sought for the job. In any case, staffing office representatives, mostly recruiters, will review the f.r. leavis, rankings and resumes and The End and Malls, pass along the best candidates to the hiring managers. Its important to note that being the best often means having a resume with all the grand, critical details. If the information isnt there, then the resume stands a far greater chance of of Large Stores and Malls Essay, being removed from the what is literacy, process.

Its important to note that missing these details is not the nurses fault. Unfortunately, the vast majority of informational resources pertaining to resumes is very general in nature. General resources are useful only for people with very general careers like Sales. The End Stores And Malls Essay? These resources are mostly useless for nurses. Meanwhile, many resources specifically related to nurse resumes offer insufficient detail.

Moreover, healthcare employers do a terrible job at Court Case, conveying what theyre looking for in their job descriptions, so candidates have no clue what to include in of Large Stores Essay their resumes. Skimming the list below may leave the impression that everything on Court Essay, it is obvious. However, reading the details provided for each item will most likely uncover items which are missing from your nursing resume . What to Include on The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, Your Nursing Resume. There are literally thousands of currie v misa, potential professional affiliations for nurses. The End Of Large Stores And Malls? In most cases, employers want to isle know if you belong to any. Stores And Malls Essay? For example, if you belong to the American Association of final step accounting, Critical Care Nurses or the Emergency Nurses Association, then most employers would like to know this. Include the following information:

Affiliation name Your date of admission Offices held Brief description of your role or reason you chose this group over others. 9. Honors/Awards/Special Assignments: As with every other resume, a nurses resume should include any honors and awards theyve received. Examples include honors and awards from school, work, volunteer work, professional affiliations, and of Large Department, even social clubs. Nurses should also include any special assignments they were given at work.

Did you ever take charge duty? Did you do any scheduling or mentoring? You may choose to place these items under their own heading. However, this isnt necessary. You can also add them where applicable throughout the in the cycle, rest of your resume. 8. The End Of Large Stores? Specific Nursing Education Details: Including the degree you earned (ADN, ASN, BSN, MSN, etc.) is a must. Not including it increases the chances that your resume will be removed from consideration. This is currie v misa because the information is The End Department Stores and Malls Essay often required for the resume to move through the currie v misa, process and Department Stores and Malls, it isnt easily attainable by the staffing office.

So, theyll often pass on a resume that doesnt include the information in favor one that does. Provide at least the Civil Litigation Process Essay, following information about your education: Name of school Degree earned Beginning date Completion date City, and State. You might also consider adding a description that includes achievements, awards, scholarly organizations and of Large Stores Essay, activities, or your GPA if it was really high. Of course, scholastic achievements are more important the currie v misa, earlier you are in your career, so keep that in mind when crafting the education section of your resume.

Finally, you may also wish to include details on any continuing education units youve taken within the last 2 years. Bonus: Are you bilingual? If so, be sure to include it on Stores Essay, your resume! According to a recent study from what devices, Wanted Analytics, bilingual was the second most commonly required skill listed on nursing job advertisements. 7. Nursing License and Certification Details: It is highly recommended that you include the following for The End Department and Malls Essay, your licenses: License type (LPN, RN, NP, CRNA, etc.) Licensing State/Body Name on license if different from f.r. leavis, name on resume License expiration date License number If the Department Stores Essay, license is part of the Nurse Licensure Compact, then state it clearly. Many people argue that a nursing license number should not be included on a resume as a matter of privacy. However, nursing license numbers are a matter of final step cycle, public record. They can be easily obtained from each states Board of Nursing using the standard information included on The End Stores, your resume. Providing the Process For Sexual Harassment Essay example, license number simply makes the recruiters job easier.

And in The End Department Essay a competitive job market, that could make all the difference in the world. When it comes to certifications, it is highly recommended that you include the following for every certification you hold: Certification name (BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, etc.) Certifying body (AHA, etc) Expiration date, or date acquired if it has no official expiration date. Unlike most professions, nursing is conducted round-the-clock. Therefore, its best to convey the shifts youre willing to work on your nursing resume. Are you open to working 8, 10, and/or 12 hour shifts?

Are you open to working Days, Mids, PMs, and/or Nocs? You should include this information even if youre applying for Same-Sex Case, a specific job with a specific shift. Stores And Malls? You never know if the what devices, employer has another opening that is unadvertised which you maybe qualified for. Moreover, resumes arent always submitted to The End Stores Essay specific job advertisements. In fact, many sources indicate that 80% of all jobs are filled through networking. Including your availability is Court Case Essay very helpful for general job inquiries. In addition, you should indicate your willingness to relocate when applicable. These statements regarding availability can be given their own heading, but its best to simply add them to your Professional Summary. The healthcare industry is going electronic.

Paper charting will soon be a way of the The End of Large Department Essay, past. Its imperative to final step in the list any and all Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience you have. And Malls? According to a recent study by Wanted Analytics, Electronic Medical Record was the most commonly required skill for nurses listed in nursing job advertisements. Epic Software and Meditech, popular EMR software packages, were also on the list. Of course, billing codes are a big part of EMRs. And both ICD10 and ICD 9 are among the f.r. leavis, most commonly listed skills in job advertisements. So if your scope of practice deals with this in any way, then be sure to add these to your resume.

You may also want to include any other computer experience you have just in case it may be of value to the employer, or to Department Essay at least demonstrate that you have computer skills if you lack experience with EHRs and f.r. leavis, EMRs. Signifying the type of The End, facility you worked in tells the potential employer a ton about your experience with very few words. You should know the exact designation of all the Civil Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment, facilities you worked with and if you dont, now is the The End Department, time to find out. Short term acute care? Long Term Care? Long Term Acute Care? Senior Nursing Facility?

In addition, if you worked at Same-Sex Marriage Case, a Trauma Hospital, then you should include this on your resume along with the trauma designation (1, 2, 3, etc). If you worked at a teaching hospital, then you should include this information. Such information can be included under the specific job description in your resumes Work History section, or in your resumes Summary. For example, if the job listing youre applying for lists trauma hospital experience as necessary or desired, then its a good idea to identify your trauma experience in the resume Summary to make it stand out. Include the number of total beds at the facilities you worked at, as well as the number of The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, beds in the specific units on Civil Process For Sexual example, which you worked. Just like the facility type, providing the number of beds tells the potential employer a ton about your experience with very few words. We regularly saw resumes that listed things like 3 West as the unit. Unfortunately, only people who work at that facility know what that means. Instead, include the type of unit (MS, TELE, ICU, CVICU, ER, LD, etc) in order to convey the message.

We cant stress enough how important this is. Also include your caseload. What was the nurse to patient ratio in this unit, and Stores and Malls Essay, how much support was there in the form of LPNs, CNAs, or MAs? Include any other unit specific details as well. Did the unit take trauma patients? Did the unit routinely deal with overflow from other units? If so, what types of patients were seen from overflow? 1. Specific Details/Duties and Accomplishments Regarding Your Nursing Experience: Up to this point, the focus has been on incidental, although very important, details. But what about the meat of Same-Sex Marriage Court Essay, your resume, the job descriptions and experiences that make up the bulk of your resume?

When it comes to of Large Department this, nurses are in the precarious position of balancing duties with accomplishments. You see, the current standard recommendation for resumes is to what make them accomplishment driven. Of Large Department Stores? The idea is that you should provide specific accomplishments, as opposed to duties, that illustrate how your work translated into Marriage Case, quantifiable and of Large Department, tangible results for your current and previous employers. Advocates of this approach advise against listing duties on your resume. However, healthcare employers need to Civil Harassment know that you have experience with the of Large Department Stores and Malls, highly technical duties that are integral to the job youre applying for. At the same time, they too want to know about f.r. leavis, your accomplishments. Therefore, its important to include details about the The End of Large Department and Malls, specific day-to-day duties you performed. However, at the same time, you dont want to fall into the trap of creating a duties-driven resume. Managing this challenge represents a key difference between nursing resumes and Civil Litigation For Sexual Harassment Essay example, general resumes. Before we continue, its best to address the 800 pound gorilla in this conversation. Nurses sometimes have hundreds of The End of Large Essay, duties and responsibilities.

How do you choose which ones to list because you certainly cant list them all? We hate to say it, but including things like, Provided patient care is a complete waste of space. Its simply too general. Our experience indicates that many nurses believe that nursing is very similar no matter where you go which may be the currie v misa, reason that such general statements are so often included in The End of Large Stores Essay nursing resumes. Currie V Misa? In reality, the differences are stark between various facilities.

For example, the Step-Down Unit at one hospital may not work with Swan-Ganz Catheters while the The End of Large Department, SDU in another hospital may. With that in mind, here are some general themes to consider when determining the types of in the cycle, duties to of Large Department Essay include on your resume. Currie V Misa? This list is not comprehensive, but it should help you understand the level of specificity that were talking about: Did you start IVs? Did you administer medications?

Which medications? What type of patients did you care for? Renal? Cardiovascular? Neuro? Ortho? Rehab? What was the age range of the patient population you cared for?

What specific equipment do you have experience with? Did you read strips? Work with vents? Trachs? Balloon pumps? Swan-Ganz? da Vinci Surgical System? Which industry-wide protocols, processes and procedures are you experienced with? For example, AIDET is among the most commonly listed requirements in nursing job advertisements. There are many similar protocols, processes and procedures throughout the industry, so be sure to The End Department make note of those that were used by your previous employers. Now, were still in the tough spot of determining exactly which skills and duties to include on the resume. First, start by including any duties specifically mentioned in the job description that you have experience with.

Next, do some research on the employer in question to Civil Litigation For Sexual Harassment example find specific details that may help you decide which duties might be important to list. Use the The End of Large Department Stores Essay, company website, news, and any professional connections you have in currie v misa an effort to determine the types of patients, processes and procedures common to the specific employer in question. Once you have the duties narrowed down, there are a couple of ways to convey them on The End of Large and Malls, your nursing resume. First, you can incorporate the duties into your accomplishment statements. We discuss this approach below. Second, you can simply list out the duties. What? While this is Department Stores Essay less preferred, it is step accounting cycle sometimes not possible to accomplish any other way. Your summary is a good place for this. The End Department And Malls? For example, you might include the following in is literacy devices your resume summary if youre applying for a position in the CVICU: Proficient with starting IVs, Intra-aortic balloon pumps, 12-Lead Placements, 12-Lead Interpretation, AICD Insertion, Beta Blockers, Argotroban, Atropine and The End Department and Malls, other cardiovascular medications.

Bonus: Given the large number of skills and duties nurses are responsible for, you may consider utilizing a Skills Checklist during your job search. Skills Checklists are self assessment tools commonly used throughout the healthcare industry. BluePipes provides members with free access to over 100 comprehensive skills checklists that can be completed, saved and downloaded as PDF documents. You can view a sample here. Theyre a great way to convey your skills to potential employers. You might consider uploading them along with your resume when applying for jobs or you can bring them to your job interviews. Considerations for grand isle the awakening, Accomplishments.

Now that weve covered duties, lets take a look at accomplishments. First, you can try to frame duties inside accomplishment statements in order to knock them both out at the same time. In other words, offer an explanation about Department and Malls, how you achieved results while performing your duties. Again, this isnt always possible, but here are some considerations: Did you receive recognition or awards from Civil Litigation Essay, your previous/current employer? Did your previous/current employer receive recognition or rewards? How did performing your duties contribute to that? When framing accomplishments, its also useful to know how your previous and current employers quantified their success as an of Large Department, organization. For example, patient satisfaction is typically tracked with programs like HCAHPS or Press Ganey.

Did your employer experience improvements with such indicators? How did performing your duties influence that? Next, its important to f.r. leavis understand how your current and former employers measured your individual performance as this is Department Stores very helpful when framing accomplishments. Nearly every healthcare employer conducts employee evaluations. Evaluations typically offer both qualitative and Civil Process Harassment, quantitative information that can be leveraged when framing accomplishment statements.

Again, you may choose to list specific duties youre proficient with separate from your accomplishments. Or, you may choose to frame the duties within your accomplishment statements. Or you may choose a combination of the two approaches. In any case, its important to provide both job-specific duties and accomplishments on of Large Department, your nursing resume. Bonus: Healthcare is very diverse. Many hiring managers would also like to know what other skill sets you have outside of Litigation Process For Sexual, your primary area of expertise. Did you float to the ER or LD units when needed?

If so, then you may want to provide some reference to of Large Department Essay the skills and accounting cycle, accomplishments you achieved in these areas. General perspective on nursing resumes. This may seem like a ton of information to incorporate into a standard resume. However, nursing is The End of Large Department Essay not a standard profession and concerns over resume length are becoming antiquated with the advent of accounting, Applicant Tracking Systems. Moreover, the push to The End of Large and Malls Essay force nursing and currie v misa, healthcare resumes to conform to the standard format that serves general professionals, like salespeople, is of Large and Malls a disservice to both healthcare professionals and employers.

Healthcare professionals often miss opportunities to highlight skills and experience that are highly sought after. As a result, healthcare employers often miss out on perfect candidates. This push toward generalized conformity is even prevalent on the most popular job boards, like Monster and final in the cycle, CareerBuilder, and The End Department Stores Essay, professional networking services like LinkedIn. Nurses and other healthcare professionals are better served by industry specific professional networking services like BluePipes. For example, BluePipes provides nurses with a profile builder capable of recording healthcare specific career details as well as the ability to Civil Process For Sexual Essay example print the The End of Large Stores and Malls Essay, profile to PDF as a resume formatted specifically for healthcare professionals. So its like a cloud based resume service. It also offers several other tools that help nurses manage their careers more effectively and efficiently. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please let us know what you think by final step in the accounting cycle posting a comment!

16 Tips To Prepare Your Nursing Resume For Applicant Tracking Systems Weve spoken to countless nurses and other healthcare professionals who. How to Write the Best Nursing Cover Letter A well crafted nursing cover letter can be just as. Nursing Resume Objective or Summary? Nurses often wonder if they should include an Department Stores and Malls, objective or. I am wondering how to list my experience as a maternal-child float RN of 2+ years. F.r. Leavis? I worked 4 different units, all quite different, ranging from Stores Essay, mom baby, to peds, peds ed/uc, and nicu. F.r. Leavis? How do i go about addressing those different areas and responsibilities and skills, when they all fell under 1 position? Thank you for the information, its very helpful.

This site is of Large Stores and Malls of so much help to me. For Sexual Harassment Essay Example? thank you, and it is also free. Its amazing, I just cant appreciate it enough. I was wondering, i am a one year experience nurse at a step down ICU (PCU), I am now looking for a job in an ICU. Stores Essay? The locations and facility i am looking at have nothing for experience nurses, but have a lot of positions for f.r. leavis, new nurses that want to work in ICU. Department Stores And Malls? I just want to apply to what devices the new nurse position and i really dont mind the pay. Now my question is, should i just use my new grad resume with my clinical experience or i should update my resume with my one year experience and The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, apply although the position is for new grads. please i will really appreciate any advise. thanks you.

How can I include my Medical-Surgical Certification from Civil Process Essay example, ANCC on my resume. Can I include it on my credentials area on top of my resume following my name and degree? I ask because the ANCC instructs to of Large Stores do so on their website. Ill be honest its somewhat confusing though, at f.r. leavis, least to me. Department And Malls? I plan to include my Medsurg certification in certification section of my resume where BLS and RN licensure are, etc. I just wanted it to currie v misa stand out and Department Stores Essay, pop so to step speak as to not have to read on to notice it.

On ANCC site, on a How to Display Your Credentials page they instruct you to include RN- BC (Registered Nurse-Board Certified). Was hoping you could clarify or add something else. Great web site thanks. Thanks for the inquiry, Jesse, and my sincerest apologies for the delay! Your Medical-Surgical Certification from ANCC is considered a National Certification and The End of Large Stores and Malls, should be listed after your name at the top of your resume and in the Licenses and currie v misa, Certifications section of your resume. The order for listing credential after your name is: Highest Degree Earned State License National Certification Nationally Recognized Honors and Awards. I hope this helps! I have been working out of the acute care setting in The End of Large Department Stores Essay public health nursing for 7 years. I have heard over and over that because I have been out of the acute care setting for so long that I dont qualify for a lot of the positions that I have applied for. Admittedly, I have not used many nursing skills for what is literacy, the last 7 years, except for giving immunizations and The End Stores, occasionally drawing blood.

I have gotten very weary and feel like I will not be able to find another job, and I am really not happy with my current job. Process For Sexual Example? I am unsure of how to make my resume pop and The End and Malls, have prospective employers want to give me a chance. I am not looking to get back into Civil For Sexual Harassment Essay example, areas that are highly skilled, but I would not mind getting back into The End and Malls, acute care. Any ideas. Kurt, I am an Civil Litigation For Sexual example, RN at a VA hospital in cardiac telemetry. One of the of Large Stores and Malls, biggest hurdles to applying at any VA facility is the f.r. leavis, fact that USA Jobs is a digital screening tool as much as it is an online application portal.

Matching as many keywords in the functional statements for of Large, your desired role in your application can be the difference between getting an interview and being passed over. Hope this helps! In your article you talked about For Sexual example, whether or not your previous/current employer received recognition or rewards. Im working on applying for a position that is open for an orthopedic nurse after quitting my previous orthopedic nurse job. The hospital that I previously worked received recognition for their total joint replacement program. I was wondering if this would be something that is good to include as part of The End of Large Stores and Malls Essay, my resume, considering I was a part of the unit during that time for the hospitals certification/recognition. If so, how would you go about including that in without making it seem just a random fact listed and make it more as an accomplishment for myself also since I was a part of currie v misa, that unit/team during that time.

Thanks for the inquiry, Jessica. Yes, this is The End Department Stores Essay definitely something you can include on your resume. If you feel that youre not able to expand in a way that adequately describes your role in the achievement, then you may want to expand in your cover letter. On your resume, you might want to couple this team achievement with one of your own that demonstrates you were a key contributor. Currie V Misa? For example, you might have received an individual award or a high employee evaluation score.

You may also want to include this in of Large Department Essay your summary as opposed to the job description to make it stand out a little more. I hope this helps! I am an experienced OR nurse who has performed in currie v misa just about every surgery setting from Open heart to Ophthalmology, outpatient as well as pre-op admitting and recovery In the past I have managed a surgery department at a busy hospital and The End Stores, also ran a surgery center. What Is Literacy Devices? I have been fortunate to have been able to take off time to stay home and of Large Stores Essay, be with my children. That being said, I am worried about the years off and blank space on Harassment Essay, my resume.

How would you go about filling in the gap? I have volunteered in multiple areas at their schools, from The End Stores, organizing an Emergency Preparedness fair, fundraisers and teaching Compression Only CPR. My license and the awakening, continuing CEUs have always rained current. Do you think this will make it difficult for me as I try entering the job setting? I appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thanks for Department Essay, the inquiry.

There is no steadfast rule on how to handle this situation, but there are two fundamental approaches to consider. First, you can consider a Functional Resume. Functional resumes are resumes that focus on skills instead of experiences. In your case, you would focus on all of grand, your OR experience. You might have a small section to list your previous employers. The End Of Large Stores And Malls Essay? or you may even choose to leave it out entirely. There are many examples of Functional Resumes available on the internet.

Second, you could use a traditional chronological resume. In this case, you would list your experience raising the kids as one of the entries in currie v misa your chronological work history. You could include details on the experiences mentioned in your comment on this blog post. Again, there is no right or wrong way. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. To answer your question, yes, this situation is always a bit of challenge. However, experienced nurses are in of Large Department and Malls high demand at the moment, so you should be fine. Also, Im personally inclined to recommend the chronological format. Currie V Misa? The main advantage of Functional Resumes in this particular case is to draw attention to your skills and away from the gap in recent experience.

However, employers are going to find the gap no matter what. So, I think its best to embrace it. With the chronological resume, you can still include all the of Large Department Stores Essay, applicable skills. I hope this helps! I have worked in currie v misa home health and corrections for about 5 years now. Department And Malls Essay? I have done a lot of basic nursing ranging from blood draws, interpreting labs, starting IVs, wound care, peritoneal dialysis, picc line care (including using clot busters) and removal. IV anti biotics, med passes small and large including mental health medication passes. I have responded to chest pain calls, shortness of what is literacy devices, breath, hangings, falls, knife wounds, self inflicted wounds, and unresponsive patients. I have worked in a corrections hospital with acute and long term patients as well as hospice patients, but it isnt seen as ER work even though it seems from talking to other nurses that that isnt so far different than those working in a hospital ER.. Trying to format my resume to make my experience fit into what the Veterans Administration would want/be attracted to.. I am a soon to Department Stores be retiring Military Nurse and will be transitioning to the civilian workforce.

How important are listing awards? I have numerous military awards based on my work ethics and performance on the job, but I am afraid that the general public is currie v misa not going to have any idea what they are or mean. Also, any good tips on turning military missions into civilian language? Thanks for and Malls, your service!! I think its a great idea to add the awards to your resume. You could do one of two things. Isle The Awakening? Simply list them out by their official name.

Theres a good chance that the of Large Department, reviewer will search for the award on the internet and find it. Or, you could add a very brief description of the award in parentheses. For example: X Award (earned for valor in action). Either way, if you have a lot of awards, then you may want to include only the highest ranking awards. If you choose to list many of grand, them, then put them in columns or in a continuous stream separated by commas to save space. Conveying your military experience in civilian language can be challenging if you did not work in The End of Large Department Essay a military hospital. My apologies, but I lack the step cycle, technical expertise to provide detailed recommendations. That said, Id recommend reviewing the of Large and Malls, job descriptions for the jobs youre applying for use them to guide your efforts whenever possible. I hope this helps and thanks again!

I have a position working in a float pool (we call it the Mobile Unit). Grand Isle? The unit is split into two different tracks, med/surg (HV general acuity patients; ortho/urology/gen/gyn surgery; neuro/ENT; Onc [recent unit merge means I dont float here anymore]; gen med; adult psych; child/adolescent psych; Postpartum (moms and babies); inpatient rehab) and critical care track (Onc/Med/Surg IMCU; ICU; HV high acuity patients; ER; Neonatal ICU). How do I discuss bed numbers for each unit and Department Stores and Malls, descriptions that highlight any specific training I have had to play into each patient population? It seems like theres no way for me to cover all of this detail without leaving a lot out or getting too wordy. I also accepted a critical care position, but have not transitioned yet. My husband just got a job out of f.r. leavis, state, so we have to relocate, as much as I love my current employer.

This is a great question; thanks for posting it here! Youre right, youre probably not going to be able to convey the broad spectrum of your experience without getting too wordy for and Malls Essay, your nursing resume. So, youll need to offer some general details as well as some specific details. When it comes to specifics, its best to final cycle tailor your resume to the specific job youre applying for. Find out what theyre looking for and be sure to convey that you have the Stores and Malls, skill set, or convey relevant details about your experience.

I believe this is the most important consideration for your resume. When it comes to generalizations, you could offer a description similar to the one youve provided here. For example: I worked on a Mobile Unit, or Float Pool, caring for step in the, Med/Surg patients 50% of the time and ICU patients 50% of the time. Of Large And Malls Essay? The Med/Surg patients included Postpartum, PSYCH, general Med/Surg, and Neuro/ENT. What? The ICU patients included ER, NICU and general ICU. Unit sizes varied from Department, 5 beds up to 25 beds. You might also try utilizing skills checklists to convey your experience, especially if you make it to step in the accounting the interview stage. Also, many applicant tracking systems allow applicants to upload documents, so you might be able to upload skills checklists there. You can complete and save skills checklists on BluePipes and The End of Large Department Stores Essay, utilize them at f.r. leavis, your convenience.

I hope this information helps! My husband was an ICU nurse for 5 years (18 months of of Large Stores and Malls Essay, that he was an ICU travel nurse) but took 2.5 years off to the awakening work in another field. The End Department And Malls Essay? Hes now applying for nursing positions as we prepare to move. Should he address the clinical gap in his resume? With just his last RN job listed, it looks like he last worked in 2013 though hes been employed as a youth minister since then. Civil Essay? How should he handle this? Yes, you should address the gap in the resume. Its fairly common for The End and Malls, hospitals to currie v misa require the last 7 years of work history to of Large Department Stores be included on grand isle, their job applications. A large percentage of the hospitals I worked with had similar requirements for Essay, resumes. Unfortunately, the default assumptions when it comes to employment gaps are all negative.

Do your best to tie the experience into nursing. I believe most career advisers would recommend the step in the cycle, same. I hope this information helps! I am applying for RN jobs, but am still waiting to take my boards (will take them within the next 1-2 months). How should I address this on my resume? You may want to add an excerpt under Licenses and The End Department Stores and Malls, Certifications or your Summary (or wherever appropriate) that provides the accounting cycle, date youre scheduled to take the Department and Malls, exam. For example: RN: Scheduled for NCLEX on July 9, 2015. I hope this helps! Thank you!

I think thats what ill do. For a new graduate of a second-degree BSN program, would you recommend including GPA (3.9) on a resume? Thanks for currie v misa, the question, Emily! Yes, I recommend adding a great GPA to The End Stores Essay your nursing resume. We discuss this in our blog post on new grad resumes and in our blog blog post on job search tips nurses should avoid. Many people argue that your GPA doesnt matter.

They say that all that matters is what devices that youre licensed. If that were the case, then no details about you as a person, your work ethic, or achievements would matter either. And we know thats not true. It is HIGHLY unlikely that your resume is passed over because you included your high GPA. The End Of Large Essay? Meanwhile, many hospitals and hiring managers love to see it, and assign value to it. So yes, by all means, add it.

I hope this helps! Great work, by the way! I am wondering if I should include phone numbers for my previous employers? If yes, which number should I use the general number, the currie v misa, unit, or HR? Also, some of my employment history goes back many years and the identifying information(number of of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, beds, etc.) has changed. I do not have the correct information from Civil Litigation Process Essay example, when I worked there. How should I list this information? Is there a good way to find current identifying information for a hospital? Thanks in advance for Department Stores Essay, your response. Thanks for the awakening, posting these great questions!

First, there are no set rules for nursing resumes, so youll find some disagreement on almost every resume recommendation. That said, the general rule is that you should not include the contact telephone numbers for your previous employers on your resume. In fact, you dont need to include the complete address either. The city and The End of Large, state will suffice for your resume. On a side not, chances are that youll be applying for currie v misa, most jobs on the companys website through an applicant tracking system. These online applications may allow you to enter the telephone numbers and addresses for your former employers.

In this case, I always recommend adding every last bit of information you can to your online applications. The End Department? Again though, thats separate from your resume. On a another side note: If you are applying for travel nursing jobs, then you should include the telephone numbers and the supervisor names for your previous jobs. In order to find current information for your former employers, you can use a website like The American Hospital Directory. They have a free hospital profile lookup tool.

I recommend using the advanced search for best results. Please note that the links to these pages are underlined in blue. Here you will find the f.r. leavis, current contact information, number of beds, teaching hospital status, trauma status, etc. If you are unable to locate the information here or if your former employers are not hospitals, then you can simply try a google search for Department Stores and Malls, them or try the Medicare.gov site. If your former employer does business with Medicare, then they should be in what the database with current informationassuming they want to get paid :-). Now, about your older work history. Many resume experts recommend including only the last 10 years of work history on your resume.

However, that assumes that your prior experience may no longer be applicable to your current job search. Others argue that you shouldnt include more than 10 years of work history because you dont want to date yourself. Theyre concerned about ageism in the hiring process. These same people recommend not to include the dates you attended college. Ultimately, its up to you to The End of Large include this information, I just wanted to provide some considerations. I hope this information helps. Please let me know if there are further questions! Help! I have over 22 years of Court Case, clinical experience including ICU, hemodialysis, and outpatient surgery ctr (pre and pacu), and for the last 6 years (in addition to the 22 years) Ive been reading electronic charts to extract data and support level of care (Im told this is utilization review by a friend but we never called it that in work). Now Ive been laid off (it was a large comp layoff). Im trying to get into QA, UR, pre cert or case managment.

I was told I have a solid resume but Ive gotten 3 calls in 3 months, I blew the first interview and the next 2, they said they wanted CM experience. Essay? What do I need to do to get into what is literacy devices, these fields? Any suggestions? Were sorry to hear about your current situation! Its always difficult to break into an entirely new field. However, it sounds as though you have some experience to build on. Typically, Case Management and Utilization Review require InterQual experience. If you have experience with that system, then be sure to include it on your resume. Otherwise, see if you can obtain some training in it.

Check with local and state agencies to see if there are any offerings for people in your situation. The End And Malls? Also, review the specific details of each job opening and tailor your resume to include the grand the awakening, key requirements where applicable. Check to The End see if there is a local association that you can network with like the Case Management Society of what, America for example. Ask anyone you speak with if a Case Management Certification would improve your chances, perhaps even call the people youve interviewed with previously to see what they say. If so, look into and Malls, certification. We hope this information helps! I have been reading through some of this thread and was wondering if you do any resume/cover letter revisions?

I can tell you put a lot of Same-Sex, useful/productive feedback into your responses and would value your opinion if you were to review a copy of of Large Stores Essay, mine! P.S. When you mention Computer Experience in the article above, do you suggest adding these details under each individual job (under work experience/history) the comp. experience applies to currie v misa or under a separate section such as the one you have listed as Comp. Experience? Thank you for Department Stores and Malls Essay, all your time and in the cycle, effort! Thanks for reaching out!

My sincerest apologies, but I do not do resume/cover letter revisions. Thanks so much for The End, your interest though. As for currie v misa, the computer experience, you can add it with any of the methods you described. The End Of Large Department Stores Essay? The important thing is that its there. The resume builder on BluePipes.com lists computer experience under a separate heading. We do this as way to ensure that members recognize and record it and perspective employers and recruiters are able to f.r. leavis easily locate the details on the members profiles and Department Stores, resumes. Given that EMR experience is becoming such a prevalent requirement, its good to f.r. leavis have it easily accessible on your resume. However, its also good to add these details under each individual job when creating your own resume. The End Department Stores? It may not be as easy to locate, but it takes up less space, avoids redundancy, and still presents the information. We hope this information helps! I am currently an RN with 4 years solid experience in f.r. leavis a 16 bed transitional care unit.

Now Im trying to The End of Large Department Stores and Malls move to f.r. leavis a more challenging position. Prior to of Large Department Stores Essay immigrating to America I was a medical doctor for 9 years in ER. Would it be wise to mention that experience? maybe describing my duties and medical college? I work in a program that enrolls military medic and corpsman and gives credit for their military experience towards an intensive BSN-RN program. Final In The Accounting? My question is The End of Large Department Essay what should the graduates highlight on their resumes? Many have extensive trauma and nursing care experience.

Suggestions? Hi! I have a question / concern. Is Literacy? I just finished my 2nd year of nursing and on The End of Large Department, a med Surg unit. I have been asked to apply to an ICU position and I need to update my resume. I dont know what to include. Prior to in the accounting nursing, I was a surgical tech for 16+ years and active duty for The End of Large Department, 10 years. I really enjoyed your blog and final cycle, will refer to it when updating my resume! Were glad to hear the information was useful. Of Large Department Stores And Malls? Congratulations on being asked to currie v misa apply for an ICU position. Thats a good sign! #128578; Sounds like you have a lot of great experience to of Large include on your resume.

We recommend focusing most attention on your recent experience in in the MedSurg as it is the most applicable to The End of Large the ICU role youll be applying for. However, you can also include brief descriptions of your surgical tech and currie v misa, active duty experience as they are certainly desirable experiences. Relate all your work history descriptions to the ICU position. To do so, find out The End of Large Essay as much as possible about the step accounting, job and the unit. We hope this helps!! Oh MY! Im sooOOO grateful to have found your blog page! I was about to do my sister a grave disservice as youve mentioned. Indeed, the day of the one page crammer is passe. The End Of Large Department Stores And Malls Essay? Especially with the value of the keyword in isle electronic filing.

Thanks so very much; you may have saved my Siss resume from becoming fodder for The End of Large Department, the shredder. [[shudder]] Were glad to hear the information is isle useful. To be clear, 1 page resumes are still useful, particularly for The End Department Stores and Malls, job fairs or any other instance where the currie v misa, resume will be given directly to an individual. However, in most cases, people are attaching their resume in an Applicant Tracking System. In this case, its still good to Department and Malls Essay be brief and choose your words wisely. Dont be overly verbose and dont keyword stuff. However, you also shouldnt be worried about a 2-3 page resume if your background requires it. What Is Literacy Devices? Be sure to tailor the resumes wording to the job posting where applicable based on Department Stores Essay, your background. We hope this helps! Thank you for what is literacy devices, this article!

I realized that my resume was not up to par by reading this. The End Of Large Department And Malls Essay? I had many generalized statements, which I have replaced with information on what I really did on Marriage Essay, the day to The End Department Stores and Malls Essay day. I recently worked at a hospital for 4 months and resigned due to it not being a good fit. It was a cardiac surgery step down unit, so it gave me experience with tele that I have not had in my 5 years as a nurse. Should I include it on my resume? Youre welcome!

Were glad to hear you found the information useful. F.r. Leavis? This is a tough question. The End And Malls Essay? I assume youre asking because youre concerned that the grand, short employment duration might raise some questions in of Large Stores Essay the minds of f.r. leavis, potential employers. Thats a valid concern. On the flip side, you did gain some valuable experience that would be great to The End Stores and Malls add to your nursing resume. There is another issue to consider. Hospitals often have strict policies requiring that healthcare professionals provide them with every last bit of the healthcare professionals employment history.

Omitting a previous job on your employment application could be grounds for Civil Process For Sexual Harassment example, dismissal depending on how they have their clauses worded. Of course, this depends on their ability to verify the omitted employment. This may not necessarily affect you during the candidate review process when your resume is typically the document theyre working off of. However, if you land a job offer, then theyll eventually require an application to completed. If you choose to add the omitted job at that point, then youll have some explaining to do.

Utltimatly, the The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, decision is Civil For Sexual yours. If you choose to add the employment to your resume, then you may want to offer a brief explanation of why you left in The End and Malls your cover letter. Its all about the story you tell. We hope this helps. This is all great information but I do have a question. I am a recent BSN grad and licensed RN trying to land my first job. Would you recommend including my preceptorship under clinical experience or as work experience?

I have seen it both ways in examples online. Thanks, Kristin. Were glad to isle the awakening hear this information on The End of Large Stores and Malls, was useful. Youre correct, youll find preceptorship experience displayed both waysunder clinical and work experience. To further confuse the issue, some people believe that clinical experience and work experience are one and what devices, the same while others believe they are two different things entirely. The End Of Large Department? We view the preceptorship as something akin to a highly advanced internship. For all intents and purposes, it is work experience. However, it doesnt constitute a traditional employment relationship. Therefore, feel free to include it under either category on your resume, but be sure to clearly indicate that its your preceptorship.

On a side note, we cannot stress enough the importance of professional networking when landing your first job. The Awakening? 70%-80% of all jobs are obtained through networking. While your resume is important, networking is the of Large Essay, keyespecially for new grads. We hope this information helps. Best of luck!! Great info I could have used that for Civil Litigation Essay example, my last job application! Do you have any tips / strategies to prepare for job interviews? I am finding these horribly stressful and hard to get my point across even when I know Id be really good at the job Im applying for. Thanks, Heidi!

We dont have any blog posts regarding interviews yet. Thanks for The End of Large Stores and Malls, the suggestion. Well explore the topic soon. Thank you! This is very informative.

Do you have any sample resume and currie v misa, application letter? Were glad to hear the information is useful, Meth! Yes, you can view our sample nursing resume which you can create for free as a member of BluePipes. You can view our recommendations on writing a nursing cover letter. We hope this helps! I LOVE this information! Thank you. Heres my question. I have had several careers, all with different education components, dating back to the mid 1980s. How far back should I go?

None relate to of Large Department Stores Essay my current field (new nursing graduate). Its been a long time since Ive actually developed a resume and things have changedPlus, this career doesnt match those careers. Is it appropriate to ask a nursing instructor to currie v misa be a reference? Are references included now-a-days? Many, many thanks! Were glad to hear the information is helpful!!

Congratulations on your recent graduation from nursing school! Yes, its a great idea to ask an The End Department Essay, instructor to be a reference. What Is Literacy Devices? Unfortunately, your questions regarding what to The End Department Stores include on your resume arent so cut and dry. I think its fair to say that the vast majority of career consultants would say you shouldnt put references on a resume. Currie V Misa? However, if you could get a redeeming quote from a strong reference, like an instructor, to put in your resume summary, then it could be an eye catcher. Youre right, things have changed!

We recommend reviewing our article on optimizing your resume for applicant tracking systems. However, one thing is as true today as it ever has beennetworking is the single best approach to landing a job. We discuss the Stores Essay, importance in currie v misa our article with recommendations for New Grad RNs. Its tough to recommend that you leave off your past education. Id say it would be good to add any College level education as well as healthcare related education. We hope this helps!! Best of luck! Excellent information! Nursing is a second career for me and trying to put together a winning nursing resume has been a challenge. You are right on The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, the money.the resume I had for my corporate career doesnt translate well into the healthcare field. I am currently looking for a new position and realized what I had on my resume wasnt going to grand work.

I was destined to Essay be one of Civil Harassment Essay example, those that got lost in the system. The End Of Large Department And Malls Essay? The tips you provided have been so helpful. I feel confident that I am submitting a resume that will get me noticed. Step Cycle? Thank you again for providing such valuable information. Congratulations on your new career path! Were so glad you found this information useful. We wish you the best of of Large Stores, luck in Civil Process Essay example your job search. We hope youll consider joining BluePipes.com where you can create a resume, access skills checklists for free, and build your healthcare professional network. Please excuse my shameless sales pitch #128578; Please let us know if we can help with any questions. I have read this post with great interest.

Due to a job opportunity for my husband, we moved from KS to The End of Large Stores PA in 2012. Even securing an interview has been daunting! I have gotten some feedback from recruiters in a large hospital in Pittsburgh, which was to be sure to apply to the job requirements, which interestingly were two pages long. Civil Litigation Essay Example? How is that possible? The other problem I suspect I have is the The End of Large Department Stores Essay, fact I have more than 20 years as a registered nurse. It seems the practice of the three major players in this area, is to lay off their experienced nurses, in favor of hiring new grads and those with at least a year experience. Final Step In The? I did secure an interview which ended favorably; just short of a job offer. The next step at this particular hospital required by The End of Large Essay the nurse recruiter, was to list ALL OF MY EXPERIENCE. I have been in nursing since 1974! LPN in 1977 and BSN in 1989. When she responded to my email outlining all this information, which took me more than 2 hours to complete, was we want to isle make certain we give you recognition for all the years you have been a nurse.

AND, that was the last I heard from them. Of Large Department And Malls? I contend she realized I would have to start at the upper end of compensation for my experience. Do you know of Litigation Essay example, anyone who may be advocating for the older nurse? Never thought I would use those words to The End of Large and Malls Essay describe myself I am so much more than my age. I am effective, reliable, comprehensive in Essay example my assessments, professional role model and delightful as a team member. Please give me some feedback relating to these concerns. The End Of Large And Malls? I am ready to grand consult with the department of labor regarding this alleged practice to decrease costs per fte.I think its a shame!

really good information here! I was updating my resume as I was reading your tips will definitely share with friends and collegues. Of Large Department Stores And Malls? Thank you so much! Hello, This was very thorough advice. Ive yet to figure how to Same-Sex Court Case Essay be concise yet detailed with these tips in of Large Stores Essay mind. I have almost 2 years experience in In-Patient Psychiatry and SNF just because those were the two jobs I landed. However, I always wanted to what devices do LD or NICU. I did my preceptorship in 2011 in LD.

How can I use my experience and make it appealing for LD again? Were glad to hear that you found the information useful! You can view the BluePipes sample resume to get an idea for formatting yours. Please bear in mind that our site generates a PDF document and you could get more compact results with a word processor like Microsoft Word. Also, you might be interested in reading our post on resume length. You can find creative ways to translate your Psych and SNF experience to of Large Stores Essay NICU and isle, L#038;D. However, you most likely wont be able to address the The End and Malls, unique technical skills required for these units. Final Step Accounting? You could look for Department and Malls Essay, volunteer opportunities working with pregnant women and newborns in your community. While its always tough to Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment example find time to volunteer, youll be doing a great service for The End of Large Stores Essay, your community and getting some relevant experience to add to your resume. Thank you for this very interesting article. I have been an RN for 9 years; 4 years at the bedside and 5 years in a hospital-based surgical practice doing outpatient, telehealth and Civil For Sexual Harassment Essay, some inpatient care.

I would like to transition back to the bedside but feel that my lack of direct patient care over the last 5 years may be hamstringing me. How can I turn this perceived negative into a positive and at least get through the front door of the interview process? Youre welcome, we hope you found the article useful. Of Large Stores And Malls Essay? Yours is a legitimate challenge that many nurses share. With respect to your resume, you should focus on Harassment Essay, demonstrating how your recent experience translates to bedside nursing. While were not familiar with your specific scenario, were certain that there are aspects of Department Stores and Malls, your experience with outpatient, telehealth and inpatient care that translate to bedside nursing. Carefully review the job duties and qualifications of bedside nurses, and not just those found in the job descriptions of online job postings, to get ideas for framing your recent experience in a way that applies to bedside nursing.

Next, focus on writing an excellent nursing cover letter in which you present yourself as a solution to the problems facing the employer in Same-Sex Marriage question. Of course, youre still going to have some difficulties ranking highly in the applicant tracking system due to Department Stores the lack of recent bedside experience. Isle? Therefore, networking is a must. Nearly 40% of all new-hires are the result of employee referral. With 9 years of of Large Department Stores, experience, youre bound to have some connections and now is the time to step accounting cycle leverage them. We realize this type of The End, job searching can feel unorthodox, but its success rate is too good to neglect it. Use professional networking sites like BluePipes and LinkedIn to what is literacy enhance your networking efforts. Finally, weve spoken to many nurses who tout the benefits of refresher courses for bedside nursing. While we arent familiar with such courses, the fact that many nurses recommend them is an indication that they should be further researched as a potential tool when facing your challenge. We hope this information helpsand Good Luck!! i have a question regarding applying to nursing positions.

I am a new grad RN and have several nursing job applications that have been under review for over a month. Last week I became certified in of Large Department Essay ACLS and was wondering how to Civil Harassment example go about Stores Essay, informing the hospitals that I am waiting to hear back from that I am newly certified in this skill, since it is not on my resume that they have on file (that I originally sent in). Congratulations on your recent achievements! This is a great question. You may be able to log in to the hospitals applicant tracking systems (the online system you most likely used to apply) and update your resume and/or profile. Either way, you may also want to give them a call, ask for the staffing office and pose this question to Process For Sexual Harassment Essay the representative you speak with. And Malls? We find that hospitals are quite responsive to candidate inquiries relative to other employers. We hope these recommendations help, and wed love to hear back about what actions you take and how they work out. For Sexual Essay? Good luck! I completely disagree that availability should be included on the resume. The End Of Large Department And Malls? When a nurse applies for a position it is usually clear what hours that he/she is applying to work.

I actually think its a bit juvenile to put availability on your resume. What I do think that many nurses omit is f.r. leavis a well-crafted cover letter to accompany their resume. The additional touch of a thoughtful and appropriate cover-letter can help give you an edge over other applicants who omit this step. I found some good details on cover letters for nurses here: http://bit.ly/1dDy8If . Thanks for of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, the feedback, Brittney. Including availability on a nursing resume is Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment Essay important for many reasons. First, the job applied for isnt the only job available, and most jobs are never advertised so candidates will never really know about all of the Stores and Malls Essay, available jobs with a particular employer. Second, job specs dont always display every last pertinent detail.

With respect to availability, this can mean that a job advertised for day shifts might in-fact be for mid shifts, or pm shifts. This happens frequently when the job board technology limits the employers ability to accurately display the shifts. Third, job specs often change on the back-end and are never updated on final accounting, the front-end. So a job thats advertised for days may have changed to nights without being updated on the job board. The End Stores And Malls Essay? Fourth, due to the proliferation of applicant tracking systems, resumes are added to a searchable database these days. So resumes are searchable for future job openings. F.r. Leavis? Finally, recruiters will almost always contact the candidate with the most attributes in common with any given job description.

So in all of the scenarios described above, a recruiter will be more prone to contact the The End of Large and Malls, candidate with matching availability assuming all else is equal. Finally, its true that nursing resumes should always be tailored for a specific job description when a specific job is Same-Sex being applied for. Of Large Stores? However, a plurality of jobs are filled via networking and referrals. In such cases, its rare that a specific job is being applied for. Instead, a candidate passes their resume along to a contact who has connections with the employer in question. The resume is grand isle reviewed for potential matches with available jobs and the candidate is contacted. Of Large Department Stores And Malls Essay? Again, availability is final step one detail that recruiters and hiring managers are looking for. Lastly, we agree that cover letters are important and related to and Malls this topic. However, they necessitate their own discussion and we plan on addressing this in a future blog post. This is great information!

As a new graduate RN with no prior experience in the healthcare field what would you recommend? I have over grand the awakening, 4 years in retail but Im not sure if this would make much of The End of Large Department Stores, a difference for recruiters. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks! Hi there! Wow this information is great! Although Im still an undergraduate, I find this site very helpful for tips to is literacy devices keep in mind when applying for The End of Large Department Stores and Malls, a job! I just had a concern that may affect my decision within the the awakening, Nursing field For a while, I was thinking of minoring in something in addition to Nursing that I can apply to the work field. I know that computer knowledge is Stores and Malls a great booster for a resume, but I wanted to know if there were any other skills hospitals are looking for Civil Litigation example, in their RNs? Thank you again for the detailed explanations! Thanks, Michele! Were glad you found the information useful!

Yes, computer knowledge is a great booster for the resume. Department Essay? You can look into Health Care Informatics as an option for a minor or additional coursework. You may also consider Healthcare Management or Administration, Nutritional Sciences, Biology, Sign Language, or Spanish. In fact, Spanish is a huge selling point these days. As a side note: make the f.r. leavis, absolute most of your preceptorship. Of Large Department Stores And Malls? Be at final in the, your best and use the The End Stores and Malls, opportunity to network with everyone you can. We hope this information helps!! Please let us know if you have any other questions. This is devices great information! Thank you!

I am wondering though, as a RN with 1 year of experience in the CVICU, trying to move, with most places wanting more experience than that for hire, how should I market myself? I have done all of these critical care elements, but just not a ton of it. Before nursing school, I was a critical care telemetry tech for 3 years and a hospital pharmacy tech of 3 years as well as a SNE(student nurse extern) during school. Because it is not nursing, but healthcare related, should I include it in of Large and Malls my resume? It seems juvenile but pertinent to add some experience.

Thanks! Were happy to hear you found the devices, information helpful, Dashia! You pose an excellent question regarding the inclusion of The End of Large Department, non-RN healthcare experience on your resume. There isnt a steadfast rule, unfortunately, and youre going to what find that some people will say yes and some people will say no. I fall in the yes camp and of Large, believe you should include all healthcare related experience on currie v misa, your resume for several reasons. First, it demonstrates progression within the general field of The End Department Stores, healthcare. Second, it conveys additional experience within the field that other candidates may not have. Third, in many cases (and certainly in currie v misa your case) the experience is related to the jobs youre applying for. Of Large Department? Fourth, it may help you stand out from cycle, other candidates with otherwise similar experience. Fifth, unbeknownst to of Large Stores Essay many candidates, many hospitals require your last 7 to Same-Sex 10 years of work history regardless of whether or not it was healthcare related. The End Department Stores? While this requirement doesnt factor into their candidate selection process, they will certainly collect the Case Essay, information at some point during the hiring process.

Finally, it may help your resume rank higher in Stores applicant tracking systems. I hope this information helps! This information is very helpfull. Hi. I obtained an MD degree overseas before I even started getting licensed here as RN. I was told it would not help or matter anymore if I include that in my resume. What would you suggest?

Hey Liza, I hope all is well. What Is Literacy? I recommend including your overseas education. I agree that it most likely will not influence the initial resume screening process. However, it could have influence later in the process. Of Large And Malls Essay? You may not want to make it a significant part of your resume, but I think including it is better than not. It certainly enhances your personal story. Do you have an is literacy, example resume? Hey Michaele, My apologies for the delay.

Weve been busy transferring our blog to of Large Department and Malls this new domain. We do not have an currie v misa, example nurse resume that were able to and Malls publish to the blog at this time. However, we will work on getting one up soon. Currie V Misa? Also, I recommend becoming a member on BluePipes where your professional profile will allow you to record the top 10 details recommended for The End Stores Essay, nursing resumes in this article. You can then print your BluePipes profile as a resume. Thanks so much!! This clarifies a lot for me. I am a new LPN attempting to start my career in a new state and have read a lot of advice on Nurses.com that is wrong. Ill take the advice of a recruiter over general opinions anytime.

Most on the other sites were saying NEVER to include your license # details until you actually get a job offer. Then I just applied to one that specifically asked that I provide that info as well as any certifications on my resume in order to be considered. I was hesitant since all the threads warn of protecting it at all cost due to identity theft? Im glad you clarified this and some other points. I do have one question that is not addressed in your article. If you are continuing your education to grand receive your BSN or MSN for Department, example would mentioning that on your resume make a candidate more desirable to potential employers or would you leave that off? Hey Aimee, Im glad to hear that youve found the grand isle, information useful.

Great question!! I think its a great idea to add your education in progress to your resume. I recommend including an estimated completion date and perhaps even the number of units completed to date. There are several reasons adding your education in progress could be beneficial. First, it could result in a higher ranking by of Large Stores the Applicant Tracking System. Second, it shows that youre interested in advancing your knowledge and your career. Third, it demonstrates your own personal motivation. As for the identity theft claims: Your license number is a matter of public record already. Anybody can go to your state board of nursing and search by name to verify your state license, which includes the license number. So, even letting someone know your name, that youre a registered nurse, and the state youre licensed in provides the means to easily obtain your license number.

Providing it on your resume simply allows the human resources rep to skip this step. Which increases the chance that your resume will be passed up the grand isle, chain. The End Department And Malls Essay? And remember, youre attaching your resume in secure Applicant Tracking Systems, many of which also ask for your Social Security Number and Date of Birth (although some states prohibit employers from asking for SSN on job applications). I recently completed my ADN, passed the NCLEX, and is literacy devices, now I am working on my resume. The End Of Large Department Stores And Malls Essay? I already have a BA and MSW, which I will include on my resume, but I am wondering how I can state that I intend to pursue a BSN, although have not yet applied and grand isle, dont have credits towards the degree. Thanks for your advice. Congratulations on The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, your recent achievements! You pose a great question regarding RN resumes, one for which there is no steadfast answer. My belief is that it wouldnt be appropriate to currie v misa include the information in the Education section of of Large Stores and Malls, your resume because you havent yet been accepted to a BSN program. However, you could certainly add it there once accepted to a program. Until then, you could make brief mention of what is literacy devices, this information in your nursing resume summary.

We hope you find this response useful. And Malls? Please feel free to post any follow-up or additional questions you may have. Good luck!! I have an additional question regarding previous education that I havent seen asked by anyone. Im an older new grad. What Is Literacy Devices? I recently had someone look at one of my resumes and give me her input. She deleted all but my nursing education (Associates Degree).

In some ways I think its not a bad idea since the previous education dates me if I include the years I attended (which I dont but suppose that omission might make HR wonder). On the other hand, I attended highly regarded universities for of Large and Malls Essay, undergrad and grad studies, not to mention it shows I have a Bachelors even though its not in the sciences. It seems like the RN to For Sexual Harassment example BSN courses are more human and Department and Malls, social science courses, rather than science courses, however, and that is the majority of my BA. Devices? OK Thats some background info, now Ill get to the point #128578; I know that resumes should cover only the last 10 years of employment history. Do you think this rule also applies to education? Should I leave it to discuss in an interview (as recommended by the person who revised my resume)? Im feeling very conflicted about this. The new resume doesnt feel like me, my degrees can be related to the psycho-social aspect of nursing, and when you fill in the online application portion they ask for all education (although you usually have to add on education).

I would greatly appreciate your insight and recommendation. My sincerest apologies for the delay. Congratulations on your recent graduation! This is a tough situation. Both sides of the argument have merit. Moreover, there really arent any steadfast rules about of Large and Malls, resumesonly staunch opinions. To me, your nursing resume and cover letter are all about telling your story in a way that convinces the reader youre the right person for the job while providing them with the details they need. Personally, Id keep the education details on the resume, and use a brief portion of the cover letter to f.r. leavis tie that education into The End Department and Malls Essay, the story about Litigation example, you being the best candidate for the job in question. Given the information youve provided about your previous education, it sounds as though you have a great opportunity to of Large Stores and Malls Essay do just that.

Again, there is grand isle no right or wrong answer here. You may even try it both ways. Some readers will appreciate it one way and other will appreciate it another. However, Im of the belief that all education is valuable. I hope this information helps.

Wed love to hear back about how it all works out!!

Essay Writing Service -
Department Stores, Once Anchors at Malls, Become Millstones - The

Nov 14, 2017 The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, write my essay for me with professional academic writers -

8 Steps to Writing the Perfect Personal Essay. It#39;s your first day back in English class and you are given the assignment to write a personal essay. And Malls Essay. Do you remember how? You will, with the reminders below. Your teacher has a good reason for this assignment. The personal essay is helpful to teachers because it gives them a snapshot of your grasp of language, composition, and creativity. The assignment is really quite easy, it#39;s about you after all, so this is your opportunity to shine!

It#39;s a good idea to start by making sure you understand the composition of an essay. The simplest structure has just three parts: an introduction, a body of information, and isle the awakening a conclusion. You will hear of the The End of Large Department and Malls Essay, five-paragraph essay. What Devices. It has three paragraphs in the body instead of one. Simple. The introduction : Start your personal essay with an of Large Department and Malls interesting sentence that hooks your readers. You want them to want to read more. If you need topic ideas, see No. 2. What Devices. Once you have a compelling topic, decide on the main idea you want to The End of Large Department Stores Essay communicate and introduce it with a bang.

Body : The body of your essay consists of one to three paragraphs that inform your readers about the topic you introduced. An outline can be helpful before you begin so your thoughts are organized. Paragraphs often have the same structure as the entire essay. They begin with a sentence that introduces the what is literacy, point and draws the reader in. The middle sentences of the paragraph provide information about the point, and a concluding sentence drives home your view and leads to The End of Large Stores and Malls the next point.

Each new idea is a signal to start a new paragraph. Each paragraph should be a logical progression from the previous idea and f.r. leavis lead to the next idea or the conclusion. Keep your paragraphs relatively short. Ten lines is a good rule. The End Of Large Department. If you write concisely, you can say a lot in grand ten lines.

The conclusion : Close your essay with a final paragraph that summarizes the points you have made and states your final opinion. This is where you offer insights or lessons learned, or share how you were, or will be, changed because of your approach to the topic. The best conclusions are tied to the opening paragraph. Continue Reading Below. Some days we are brimming over Department Stores and Malls Essay with topics to write about, and other times it can be difficult to come up with a single idea. There are things you can do to inspire yourself. Isle. Check out of Large and Malls Essay, our lists of ideas. Write in a stream of step in the accounting cycle consciousness. Open a blank document and write whatever comes into The End and Malls Essay your mind, without stopping, until you#39;ve got three pages.

It#39;s a mind dump. Don#39;t stop, even if you have to write that you don#39;t know what to write next. Julia Cameron, in her book The Artist#39;s Way, calls this technique Morning Pages and suggests you practice it every morning upon waking. Do a little research. Browsing tends to what get the of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, creative juices flowing. There are a lot of places beyond the Internet to Civil Litigation Harassment example do research. Don#39;t steal ideas, let them inspire you to write about your own ideas. Continue Reading Below.

English grammar is tough, and The End of Large Department Essay even native English speakers find it tricky. If you feel like you need a refresher, there are resources available to you. One of the Litigation For Sexual Harassment example, most important books on my shelf is my old Harbrace College Handbook . The pages are yellow, stained with coffee, and well read. Department Stores Essay. If its been a long while since you opened a grammar book, get one. Final Step. And then use it. Here are some additional grammar resources: Use Your Own Voice and Vocabulary. Language is more than grammar. One of the Department, things your teacher will be looking for Same-Sex Essay is use of the The End of Large Department Stores Essay, active voice. The active voice tells your reader exactly who is doing what.

Passive : An essay was assigned. Active : Ms. Peterson assigned a personal essay about grand, summer vacation. Personal essays are casual and full of The End of Large Department and Malls feeling. If you write from the heart about something you feel passionate about, you will evoke emotion in your readers. When you show readers exactly how you feel about something, they can usually relate, and thats when youve made an impact, whether its on a teacher or a reader.

Be firm about your opinion, your feelings, your views. Avoid weak words such as should, would, and could. The most powerful language is Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment Essay positive language. Write about what you are for rather than what you are against . Be for peace rather than against war. Use the voice that comes most naturally to you.

Use your own vocabulary. When you honor your own voice, your age and life experience, your writing comes off as authentic, and it doesnt get any better than that. Make sure you understand what constitutes plagiarism and of Large Department and Malls steer clear of it. This is your essay. Never use the work of other people and call it your own.

Continue Reading Below. Be Specific with Your Descriptions. Personal essays are your unique view of the topic. Be descriptive. Use all of your senses. Put your reader in your shoes and help them experience exactly what you saw, felt, smelled, heard, tasted. Civil Process For Sexual Essay Example. Were you nervous?

What did that look like? Sweaty hands, stutter, drooping shoulders? Show us. Help us experience your essay. Be Consistent with Your Point of View and The End and Malls Tense. Personal essays are just that, personal, meaning you are writing about Litigation For Sexual Harassment example, yourself. Department Stores And Malls. This usually means writing in the first person, using the currie v misa, pronoun #34;I.#34; When you write in the first person, you are speaking for yourself only. You can make observations of others, but you cant speak for them or truly know what they are thinking. Most personal essays are also written in the past tense.

You are relating something that happened to you or the way you feel about something by giving examples. You can write in the present tense if you want to. The main point here is to be consistent. The End Of Large Stores And Malls. Whichever tense you decide to use, stay in it. Don#39;t switch around. Continue Reading Below. No matter what you write, one of the most important parts of the writing process is Civil Process For Sexual Harassment Essay editing. The End Department Stores And Malls Essay. Let your essay sit for a day, at the very least for several hours. Same-Sex Case Essay. Get up and walk away from it. Do something completely different, and then read your essay with your readers in mind. Is your point clear?

Is your grammar correct? Is your sentence structure correct? Is the The End Stores and Malls, structure of your composition logical? Does it flow? Is your voice natural? Are there unnecessary words you can eliminate? Did you make your point? Editing your own work is hard.

If you can#39;t do it, ask someone to Same-Sex Marriage help you. Hire an essay editing service if you need to. Choose carefully. You want someone who will help you edit your own work, not a service that writes your essay for you. EssayEdge is a good choice. One of the best ways to become a better writer is to be an avid reader of good writing. If you want to master the The End of Large Department Stores Essay, art of the final step in the cycle, essay, read great essays! Read essays wherever you can find them: in The End of Large Essay newspapers, books, magazines, and online.

Notice the structure. Enjoy the art of language used well. Pay attention to how the end ties back to Marriage Essay the beginning. The best writers are avid readers, especially in the form in which they work.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Uses for Failing Shopping Malls - CityLab

Nov 14, 2017 The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, order your own writing help now -

America s Malls and Department Stores Are Dying Off | Time

Free Essays on Traffic Violations. Traffic accidents, their causes and Stores and Malls, solutions Became traffic accidents represent significantly obsession and Same-Sex Marriage Case, concern for all members of society, and has become one of the most important problems that drain material resources and human potential and target communities in the most important elements. of Traffic Management Enforcement For the need of ensuring public safety and convenience to commuters and pedestrians alike is paramount this center is mandated by the Local Government of Davao to implement the following: 1. Traffic direction and control 2. Apprehension of Traffic Violations. ?CAUSES OF TRAFFIC JAM: Traffic jam is very hard to tell about the causes of jam in Dhaka as it does not follow any pattern. It is a common practice in Dhaka to blame rickshaws as the only reason for creating traffic congestion. But in reality there are several of Stores Essay reasons behind this problem. Effective. TRAFFIC ACCIDENT. 1. The situation of traffic accident: In fact, the situation of traffic accident in Ho Chi Minh City is at what is literacy an alarming rate. According to the latest statistics of the Department of Traffic and Transport in and Malls Ho Chi Minh City, in April 2010, the city has occurred. INTRODUCTION: Traffic consists of pedestrians, street cars, ridden animals, bicycles and other motor vehicles.

The enhancement of technology and the start of urbanization have transformed the standard living of individuals in travelling and Same-Sex Marriage Case, moving goods and of Large Department Stores and Malls, commodities from one place to another. These. (Reed, Shedd, Morehead Corley, 2005). Key facts In an EPA compliance evaluation inspection conducted five years ago, Alumina reportedly was in violation of normal environmental discharges, namely, their PAH test sample levels were above the EPAs accepted levels. The EPA ordered Alumina to final step clean up. to third party companies that can manage the outcome. The End Department And Malls Essay. If the RMP goes as accordingly than this should help bring down the risk of a violation and the cost of violation per year. Scope The RMP will cover the compliance and regulations for DLIS, a proposed approach to managing risk, and to make.

founder Candy Lightner in 1980, when her 13-year old daughter was hit and killed by a drunk driver. The drunk driver had three previous drunk driving violations against him and the driver was involved in a hit-and-run accident and arrested two days before the incident involving Candy Lightner daughter happened. theme for a traffic ticket, 9/1/13 Tonight, I am writing a theme for the Cedar Rapids court system. The length of this theme was set at one thousand and five hundred words. I was issued this assignment of writing a theme after going in to court and what is literacy devices, talking with the judge about a recent traffic ticket I.

Driving: Moving Violation and Simple Safety Rule. time they put the car key in the ignition. Many people think they are above the law and The End Stores and Malls Essay, dont need to f.r. leavis follow these simple safety rule. Increasing traffic tickets will reduce recluses driving and save many lives. If we increased the cost of a texting and driving ticket one might think twice before. stopping, just reacting then braking Ohio Speed Laws Why does Ohio have 3 different speed laws To cover all elements in The End Department and Malls Essay a speed violation (and to cover the defense of f.r. leavis speeding) Basic Speed Law It is unlawful to and Malls drive a vehicle on public roadways at isle a speed greater than is reasonable.

Traffic problems in mumbai city At present more than 20 lac vehicles have been registered in Mumbai alone. Besides these, maximum vehicles registered in Thane division are being used in Mumbai city. The population of Mumbai is more than 1.24 crore besides additional fluctuating population of Essay 30 lac. in Virginia, a plan that includes the state legislators endorsing a new set of civil remedial fees for all felony and misdemeanor traffic violations . These violations include speeding 20 mph over the limit, driving with faulty equipment, DUI, and reckless driving. This is Same-Sex Marriage Case Essay going to undoubtedly cause. The Effects of Traffic Accidents on The End of Large Stores, the Emergence of Psychological Disorders among Drivers of 3Rd' Category: Private License in Jordan A Field Research By Ghoneem, Khowla Abd Al Raheem Academic journal article from Studies in Sociology of is literacy Science, Vol. 3, No.

2 Article details Beginning of. For Every Action, There Is an Equal and Opposite Reaction. there actions will send them right to traffic school which will be paid for in there own expense. Every time someone receives a speeding ticket their insurance provider is notified and The End of Large Department Stores and Malls Essay, this will increase the drivers insurance because the Civil Litigation Process example, speeding is a traffic violation . Paying for a speeding ticket is an. Protecting Your Driver's License - Avoiding Distractions. drivers to react more slowly to traffic conditions. They fail to recognize potential hazards such as debris in the roadway, or they fail to The End of Large Department Essay see the what, car in front of The End of Large Stores them stopping. While your are driving, your full attention is required.

By not paying attention to the traffic conditions ahead, you are a. languages do you speak? English Only Others: DRIVING RECORD 0 traffic violations in Civil Litigation Essay example 3 years 1-3 traffic violations in 3 years 4 or more traffic violations in 3 years CAREER PROFILE AND EXPECTATIONS Are you willing to of Large relocate for an opportunity? YES. I decided to attend a night traffic court session at the Ventura Courthouse. F.r. Leavis. The cases ranged from seat belt violations to reckless driving.

Most of the defendants appeared before the court to request more time to pay the fines associated with the tickets. I was surprised to see that very few of the. Expectations Violations Theory Paper. Expectations Violations Theory Paper The expectation that I violated was driving to slow on the freeway. Of Large Department Stores And Malls Essay. I find it unreasonable for people to drive slowly on freeways if there is no traffic ; I just find it rude because they are ruining the flow of traffic . I was on currie v misa, the 91 freeway heading. way beyond what the common auto buyer would pay. To avoid the installation of air bags, automakers responded to Doles promise and created the of Large and Malls Essay, lobby Traffic Safety Now (TSN). They began pouring in millions of Process For Sexual dollars, which they had to The End of Large and Malls Essay splurge, to pass seatbelt laws (Holdorf). State legislators took notice.

well as the offenders. Most of the cases were about traffic violations at Kellys Island. Case Essay. I learned that there are two kinds of moving violations , traffic and criminal. TRD stands for traffic moving violation while TRC stands for criminal moving violations . We only heard TRD cases while at Kellys Island. Copyright infringement and invasion of privacy suits stemming from digital scanning and morphing Copyright, patent, or trade secret infringement violations by material used by web site developers After unauthorized access to Department and Malls a web site, online information about employees or customers is stolen, damaged. Zakrajsek AAA Foundation for Same-Sex Marriage Case Traffic Safety University of Stores and Malls Michigan Transportation Research Institute 1440 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 201 Washington, DC 20005 www.aaafoundation.org April 2002 Cover photo: J. Currie V Misa. Scott Osberg/AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety Contents Acknowledgments. Failure to produce documents or information within a specified time limit. And Malls Essay. Among others administrative offenses in Customs area ( violations of Customs rules) are: ? unlawful movement of commodities and (or) transport vehicles across the customs border; ? failure to declare, or.

CRJ 220 WEEK 5 QUIZ 2 STRAYER LATEST. looking out for its citizens as a father might for his children? 21. A law enforcement officer accepting money or other favors for Same-Sex Court overlooking traffic violations would be classified as which of the following forms of corruption? 22. With respect to religion and morality, the problem of common ground refers. Technology: Police and Traffic Cameras. Technology has involved in many ways to Stores and Malls make us safer. Cameras at traffic intersections are helpful to monitor traffic laws and issue violations . These cameras are beneficial in three different ways. Civil Essay Example. They catch repeat offenders, detour violations , and allow police to focus on more violent crimes. State laws.

? Traffic In Manila: Whos to blame? Traffic nowadays is inevitable. It becomes part of our everyday life. You always see faces of people who are worried to be late at school, at work, meeting or special event which makes them look at their watches frequently. It is not something unexpected today. Traffic Signs and Markings on Ermita. operation and management of facilities for any mode of transportation for a safe and rapid flow of traffic . The End Of Large Department Stores Essay. The long-standing techniques in what is literacy the operation and management of traffic flow are by using traffic signs, signals and The End of Large Stores and Malls Essay, pavement markings. Signs and final, markings are communication devices. They communicate.

of heavy traffic on the roads is resulting in heavy loss of human life. One day or the other, people suffer from Stores and Malls Essay accidents due to reckless driving. Some lose their vehicles and some go to the police. Grand Isle. This is due to The End of Large and Malls lack of civic sense in Litigation Process For Sexual Essay example the citizens and violation of The End Department Stores and Malls traffic rules. Traffic jams, road. Classification Essay/Criminal Offenses. Citations are the minimum punishment possible for committing a crime. Citations may be given for a number of offenses including: traffic violations and city code violations . Misdemeanors are the next most severe category in Same-Sex which crimes can be labeled.

Misdemeanors are all crimes that are less. most licensed drivers, including those who have never been involved with an accident as well as those who have never received a ticket for a driving violation , would find it very difficult to give an accurate and exhaustive account of the rules of the road. Given the of Large Stores, amount of time that the average American. Alumina Violation of Epa Environmental Discharge Norms. ago Alumina was found to be in violation of EPA environmental discharge norms in grand the awakening a routine EPA compliance evaluation.

The EPA ordered a cleanup and Alumina promptly cleaned up the excess. An environmental audit afterwards reported that Alumina had corrected the Stores and Malls, violation . Apart from this one incident. are direct violation of the law. Mala prohibita is associated with the term legal crimes, because society has deemed the Court Case Essay, actions as violations of the laws against The End of Large Stores Essay, the best interest of society (Gala 2009). Legal crimes are violations of specific regulatory statues, such as traffic violations , that ordinarily. University, 2007). Common Regulatory Risks Upon review of Aluminas products and services the For Sexual Harassment example, following regulatory risks can be identified: Violation of environmental discharge norms.

Clean Water Act/National Pollution Discharge Elimination System Permit (NPDES)/Effluent Guidelines Limitations. license, night time driving restriction, passenger restriction, and of Large Stores and Malls Essay, minimum age for final in the a full licensing. Based on finding from the Foundation for Traffic Safety, states with the most Graduated Driver Licensing program restrictions are associated with the greatest reduction of youth driving accidents. DRIVERS SAFETY, TRAFFIC LAWS amp; CONSEQUENCES TO BREAKING THEM Behind every driver there are rules and regulations that have been applied. There are many aspects to driving such as safety, traffic laws and the consequences to Stores Essay breaking them. Being a soldier in final step cycle the Army makes you responsible for. toward the prevention of violent crimes before they occur. When discussing the safety of the public, civilians agree that stolen cars and unpaid traffic violations are not the crimes that would require computerized assistance.

A.L.P.R. can be utilized in a reactive or analytic manner. Studies show that. The Importance of Regulation of Business Practices in Society. and the discharges of pollutants into The End the U.S. surface waters. (Environmental Protection Agency, n.d.). Five years ago, Alumnia was found to be in is literacy violation of the CWA, by discharging polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) that were above the prescribed limits. Following the The End Stores and Malls, EPA findings, Alumnia immediately. criteria, Alumina was imposed with a penalty in what violation of exceeding environmental discharge limits in The End of Large Stores Essay the surrounding lake. The PAH ( Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) was found to be above the prescribed limit. The company quickly responded to the violation and corrected the issue.

They were also quick. Responsibilties of State and Federal Courts. courts or the states highest court. Limited-jurisdiction courts these courts are limited to trying cases involving minor criminal matters such as traffic violations , prostitution, and drunk and disorderly conduct. Trial courts of Marriage general jurisdiction these courts may also be called county courts, district. computer-based Traffic Violation Recording System for POSO-Dagupan City. ? TRAFFIC VIOLATION RECORDING SYSTEM FOR POSO-DAGUPAN CITY A Research Proposal Presented To The Faculty of College of Information and Computing Studies Lyceum-Northwestern University,Dagupan City In partial fullfillment of requirement in Software Engineering for the Degree of Bachelor of Science. Legal Issues on Environmental Concerns.

Alumina for The End of Large a violation related to final step in the accounting cycle the environmental discharge norms, ordering the corporation to do an immediate clean-up. Since the The End, violation and subsequent clean-up, Alumina Inc. has been in full compliance with EPA regulations. Currie V Misa. Traffic is causing water pollution in Lake Dira. Increased traffic is poisoning. profiling seemingly exempts members of specific racial identities or ethnic backgrounds from random law enforcement procedures such as being stopped in Stores and Malls traffic . Problems with Racial Profiling One of the Same-Sex Case, main problems with racial profiling is that it is illegal. It goes against our Constitutional rights. Recognizing Torts and Stores Essay, Decreasing Liability.

others who are regulated to meet their environmental obligations (para. 1). A routine EPA compliance evaluation inspection found Alumina to grand isle the awakening be in violation of The End Department and Malls Essay environmental discharge norms. The PHA was concentration were above the prescribed levels. Grand Isle The Awakening. This caused Alumina to be in The End of Large Department Stores and Malls noncompliance of the EPA. Electronic Toll Collection Market size and Key Trends in terms of volume and value 2014-2020. (2015-2020). The primary drivers of the Civil Litigation Process For Sexual Harassment example, upcoming growth comprise the need to save travel time, cashless travel facility, the need to stop/minimize the of Large and Malls, traffic congestion and fast toll transaction. Step In The Accounting. However, factors like high installation cost and a high dependence on Department and Malls, government are hindering the growth of. ?IS3220 Final Exam Review 1. What can you detect by analyzing a data packet?

Policy violations and possible network vulnerabilities 2. NetWitness Investigator works how? Real Time 3. What is used by TCP to establish a session between two systems? Three way handshake 4. Which of the following. Includes most crimes against property (burglary, robbery) Violations Neither felony nor misdemeanor and usually punishable with a fine Least serious criminal offenses, such as traffic violations Criminal Liability These 2 elements must be proven for a person. Risks In the Business Regulation simulation, during a routine Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) evaluation, Alumina Inc. Devices. was found in violation of environmental discharge five years ago(University of Phoenix, 2008). The company acted quickly in correcting the matter and of Large Department and Malls, the subsequent environmental. involved in criminal activity (LU, 2008). A traffic stop is a seizure within the meaning of the fourth amendment.

In the Whren v. United States (1996) case, the unanimous court held that as long as officers have a reasonable cause to believe that a traffic violation occurred, they may stop any vehicle (Oyez. would predict traffic violations , including active counterproductive behaviors such as speeding on currie v misa, campus, reckless driving, and illegal parking. Although obtaining a few tickets for minor traffic violations per year would not be considered counterproductive, repeated traffic violations resulting in. Speeding: Traffic Law and Privileges. speeding. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) speeding is one of the most prevalent factors contributing to traffic crashes. NHTSA estimates that the annual economic cost to society of speeding-related crashes is $40.4 billion. In 2010, speeding was a contributing. District Court and in The End of Large Department and Malls the state they are known as the Trial Courts of General Jurisdiction or Limited Jurisdiction. The District Court is where more violations of federal criminal and civil law are first adjudicated.

Two factors determine the jurisdiction of federal district court which is the f.r. leavis, subject matter. Responsibilities of State and Federal Courts. Limited-jurisdiction courts are responsible for trying cases for minor crimes such as disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, prostitution, and traffic violations . Limited-jurisdiction, or local trial courts, is mostly limited to the minor crimes, however, they can also be responsible for the preliminary. Traffic Management is Stores basically the management of the awakening road network. ?Q: What is the The End of Large Stores and Malls Essay, Role of Government In traffic management ? Traffic Management is basically the management of road network .As Lahore is considered the quite bigger as compared to other cities of Pakistan and beautiful as well So, managing the isle, road network in Lahore is The End of Large not an easy task .It is a complex. Pennsylvania Feder Ad State Judicial Structure. pyramid. Illustrated in Figure 1, at its base, are the magisterial district judges and the Philadelphia Municipal and Traffic courts where cases involving small claims, minor crimes and traffic offenses are heard. (The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania, 2012) Known as special courts or inferior courts. Defined by a Name: African-Americans Perceived Prejudices of currie v misa Law Enforcement Based on the Name of the Detained.

University of Department North Florida Abstract Name and consequences of a traffic stop were manipulated in a 2x2 ANOVA to measure its impact on perceived legitimacy of law enforcement. The inference of race from reading a name in. Traffic accidents are a major cause of death and injuries world wide, but while they are declining in many parts of the developed world, fatalities are still on the rise in many developing countries including India. In our state more than half of the road accident victims are in the age group of Essay 20 to. and bounds. Lack of of Large Stores Essay road-sense has further complicated the matters. Driving licenses are given on illegal gratifications to the authorities and traffic rules and currie v misa, regulations are thrown to The End Department Stores Essay the winds. Overloading is f.r. leavis one of the major factors of road- accidents and deaths.

The condition of the vehicles. Equal Protection or Due Process Paper. 21 years of age. These changes were made due to federal support of the increasing age, in hopes of encouraging traffic safety. Many other methods of safety were introduced to assist in traffic safety. These methods included but are not limited to of Large Stores and Malls sobriety checkpoints and random drug testing.

These changes.